Nutraville’s Amyl Guard is one of the latest weight loss supplements slowly gaining traction and into the consciousness of those trying to lose unnecessary fat! It was initially inspired by Japanese delicacies. It targets the enzymes that bulk up fat in your body to give you more energy, less stress, and a better appetite.
Although the idea of this new weight-loss solution sounds promising, you might be wondering what enzymes are involved. How can they cause such problems? And how much does Amyl Guard cost?
These questions and many more will be answered in this concise review. Keep reading to determine once and for all if it’s worth a try!
For those of you who prefer a visual review, here is a video review from Thomas on the YouTube channel Leonardo Santos. To get a comprehensive overview of Amyl Guard, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Amyl Guard? Vitamin E Shoppers Drug Mart
Nutraville Amyl Guard, a natural dietary supplement, aims to reduce fats and excess calories in the body. It targets high levels of amylase which is one of the main causes of weight gain. Formulated with a tasteful curation of organic, scientifically proven, and non-habit-forming ingredients, it eases and boosts your body’s reaction to burning fats, especially as you grow older and your weight-loss-related metabolic rates slow down.
Amyl Guard, fondly advertised as a “5-second Japanese appetizer,” allows you to enjoy any kind of food without needing to worry about gaining a few pounds in the process – its excellent properties help prevent the amylase from adding up and breaking down all the carbohydrates in the body into extra calories and fats. You’ll feel more energetic and vibrant despite age changes.
Available in the form of a 60-capsule bottle, Amyl Guard has shown remarkable results – some who have used it for themselves reported shedding 11 pounds within 14 days, while others were able to lose up to 57 pounds after a few months of regular use. Not only is this supplement able to help you get back to a slimming figure, but also enough to intervene in a multitude of life-threatening medical conditions.
Who Are the Manufacturers Behind Amyl Guard?
Amyl Guard is the result of a successful collaboration between Lauren Wilson, a North Carolina-based nutritionist, and Nina Suzuki, a biochemist. Nina introduced Nina to potential anti-amylase substances found in white kidney beans, and Goya (bitter melons), both popular Japanese appetizer foods.
Amyl Guard was one of the first products to be offered by Nutraville, a brand new company that specializes in natural supplements for personal needs.
What is the best way to lose weight?
Amyl Guard, as its role as an amylase inhibitor suggests, works to break down the unbalanced production of amylase enzymes within the body. To go into further detail, our body produces amylase to break down our carbohydrates whenever we eat our daily meals, passing them through our organs and out of us. The pancreas and salivary glands secrete most enzymes. Vitamin E Shoppers Drug Mart
As we age, our amylase secretions increase. This causes an increase in amylase secretions, which can lead to increased body fat and increased calories. If we ignore signs like these, it might be harder to lose those extra amounts of weight as efficiently as possible. Worse, excessive weight loss can lead to serious medical conditions, including obesity, and issues with organs, especially the pancreas.
To prevent such things from happening in the first place, Amyl Guard’s formulation uses four amylase blockers, each containing a wide array of impressive and nourishing properties. When combined, they create a powerful solution that can help you lose weight healthily.
Your amylase production levels are brought back to balance, and the extra fat lining up along your body converts back to carbohydrates, making you more active and motivated to eat whatever you want without anything stopping you.
Not only can you experience an extra metabolic boost with Amyl Guard. Amyl Guard can also be used to treat chronic inflammation, so you won’t feel tired all the time. It also prevents you from high blood sugar levels, which could be a serious risk.
The Key Ingredients
We know now that Amyl Guard contains four amylase blockers that make up a powerful solution against weight gain issues. What are they exactly? Continue reading to learn more about each one!
These are the key ingredients in the formulation of the supplement:
- White kidney beans. They are a Japanese appetizer that is widely consumed before any meal. As such, they are widely regarded for their amazing benefits as amylase inhibitors, reducing deep-seated fats in your body in exchange for better glucose metabolism and an extra boost of energy. They also have anti-inflammatory properties that can help you protect yourself against chronic diseases.
- Bitter melon extract. Bitter melon is another popular and delicious appetizer amongst the Japanese, especially in Okinawa. Although both are amylase-blockers, they share similar characteristics to white kidney beans. However, one has been proven more effective than the others. The extract contains a well-composed mixture of compounds that results in faster fat metabolism. It’s also rich in vitamin C and other minerals such as iron, making it a potential remedy against various illnesses.
- Chromium picolinate. This amylase-blocking compound is packed with fat-erasing and metabolism-boosting nutrients to help speed up the conversion from dormant lipids to fuel for energy. It is also useful in solving many diabetes-related problems and concerns, including glucose levels and appetite issues.
- Berberine. Berberine is found in a few plants, including European barberry and tree turmeric. It helps to fix many symptoms that are directly or indirectly caused by diabetes, such as high insulin levels and cholesterol. Berberine is a traditional East Asian medicine that can help people with weight problems lose up to 15% of the body mass index (BMI). Vitamin E Shoppers Drug Mart
How Effective is Amyl Guard? Evidence behind the Supplement
Four of Amyl Guard’s key components have each been thoroughly researched and tested to prove they can help in weight loss and body maintenance. The results from those experimentations are, fortunately, overwhelmingly positive and promising.
One study showed that extracting juices from bitter melon vegetables could help to reduce body fat and adipocytes, or fat cells. Similar studies have shown similar yet impressive turnouts, further solidifying the bitter melon’s capabilities in weight loss.
White kidney beans, meanwhile, are found to contain isoforms of alpha-amylase inhibitors, which perfectly explains why you can easily spot them in some popular weight loss supplements as one of the main ingredients. Another study suggested that the extract deriving from those legumes has significantly reduced about four pounds worth of body fat compared to a placebo.
Based on everything we know, Amyl Guard can achieve many effects to ultimately benefit one’s weight loss process.
- It can help you lose the visceral and subcutaneous fats in your body by metabolizing them into fuel for energy.
- Thanks to its combined power of four natural amylase blockers, you get to be more active and motivated to do whatever you like, whether it be an intense workout or a fun activity.
- Your glucose and cholesterol levels are lowered in the process, making you less prone to concerning health issues such as diabetes and heart diseases.
- It reduces your excess cravings for food and drinks to a manageable minimum – no more having to feel constantly hungry at any chance!
- At the same time, its nutrient-rich properties help speed up the absorption of vitamins, minerals, and other healthy additions to your body, motivating you to eat any kind of food.
- You can also detoxify your digestive system and organs, and remove any inflammation that could hinder their progress. This will allow you to have healthier body functions.
- You’ll be able not only to lose fats more efficiently but also build leaner muscles. Vitamin E Shoppers Drug Mart
The Side Effects
Amyl Guard is safe to eat because it does not contain any GMOs, add-ons or habit-forming substances. With that in mind, harmful side effects should be expected – from most of the reviews we found, we have not been able to spot any cause for concern.
However, just because Amyl Guard is safe doesn’t mean it can’t always potentially cause byproducts. Nutraville has warned users that these adverse effects might take effect either in the event of an overdose or if the capsules are taken beyond the expiry date. Users with underlying medical conditions might also experience side effects if they take the supplement without their doctor’s consent.
If you are considering Amyl Guard for weight loss, Nutraville recommends that you adhere to its specific precautions.
- This supplement can only be taken by adults over 18. Minors under that range will need to refrain from taking the product.
- It is not suitable for pregnant and actively breastfeeding individuals.
- Those with medical conditions or who are currently taking prescribed medications from their doctors are advised to ask first before using Amyl Guard.
- Avoid unauthorized dupes Legitimate stocks are only available on its official website and not anywhere else; if you buy from other places, there is a strong chance that they may be fake.
How to Take Amyl Guard
Nutraville suggests that you take two capsules daily of Amyl Guard. They should be consumed as an appetizer between 15 and 30 minutes before you eat any meal, breakfast or dinner. With this in mind, one 60-capsule capsule’s worth of the supplement should last you for at least a month.
Use Amyl Guard regularly, and you’ll soon notice significant results and changes to your body. One user reported losing up to five pounds in the first week. There is a good chance that you will lose between 10 and 15 pounds after three to six months of consistent use. However, this can vary depending on your lifestyle and diet.
Where to Buy and Pricing
You can only purchase genuine Amyl Guard stocks on the official website www.amylguard.com. You won’t be able to find these anywhere else, from marketplaces such as Amazon and Walmart or even physical retailers.
According to the website, you may opt to purchase any of the following offered packages:
- Trial Package: One bottle for $59 plus a minimal shipping fee
- Most popular: A 3-bottle package starting at $147 (49/bottle), plus minimal shipping fees
- Best Value: Six-pack bundle at $174 (29/bottle) with free shipping within the US contingent and two bonus gifts Vitamin E Shoppers Drug Mart
Get a Free Bonus Product
Amyl Guard’s 6-bottle bundle includes free shipping and two Nutraville books and videos as a bonus. These items were originally valued at $114. Without further ado, let’s take a close look at what these bonuses have to offer.
- Skinny Carb Cookbook. It is a recipe book filled with tons of meal, appetizer, snack, and dessert ideas aimed at maintaining a balance within your body. As the title suggests, most of these exciting ideas are designed to not just be rich in carbohydrates but also eaten guilt-free. In addition, you will learn the three “living nutrient foods” that further prevent the fat from accumulating along the curves and crevices of your body.
- Skinny Solution Meditations. This comprehensive video wellness program comprises four powerful meditation techniques, each geared towards reprogramming your subconscious to focus more on losing weight. Here, you’ll learn to deal with stress from cravings and unresolved emotions, identify what’s making your relationship with food unhealthy and break it down, and keep your thoughts in full control in favor of a night of better sleep, peace of mind, and a worthwhile sense of living.
Our Final Verdict on Amyl Guard
Nutraville’s Amyl Guard supplement has a proven track record of bringing amazing changes to your body, from the overwhelming positive reception to the no-risk bonus deals (both financial and otherwise). You don’t just receive significant and noticeable results. You will also feel energized and have a better sense of self. You can even eat without feeling any sign of guilt!
It’s worth noting, though, that while you may enjoy paying for multi-bottle bundles problem-free, the price of only one bottle may cost a lot for some – and the shipping fees accosting to the total payment won’t help it either.
Regardless, we still see Amyl Guard as something truly worth trying. It is up to you to decide if you want to use it. But using a unique approach like amylase inhibitors to your weight loss regimen won’t hurt at all!
FAQ Vitamin E Shoppers Drug Mart
Is Amyl Guard covered by a money back guarantee?
You’ll be pleased to know that all authentic Amyl Guard stocks are backed with a 100% money-back guarantee policy that lasts up to 365 days or a full year! Nutraville is confident that the supplement can give you significant results. If you are unsure, Nutraville has a customer service hotline that you can call anytime.
Where can I get a refund? Who do I turn to whenever I have an inquiry about the product?
If you have questions, concerns, or anything else in mind about Amyl Guard, you may either approach its customer support e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or send letters or products to the following address: 285 Northeast Ave Tallmadge, OH 44278
How long will it take to receive my orders from Nutraville/Amyl Guard?
Your orders will be processed and packed in three to five business day if you are located in the US. Shipping will take between five to seven days if it is not yet at your address. It may take up three weeks for orders from outside the US.
Who is Amyl Guard for?
Amyl Guard is recommended to those who want to lose weight but don’t have the time or desire to change their diet.
It’s also ideal for those who are otherwise diligently following a strict health regimen, as the amylase-blocking formulation can help speed up the process and create equally fast results.