Nutraville’s Amyl Guard is one of the latest weight loss supplements slowly gaining traction and into the consciousness of those trying to lose unnecessary fat! Initially inspired by a handful of popular Japanese delicacies, it works to target the enzymes responsible for bulking up layers upon layers of fat throughout your body in exchange for more energy, a life free from stress and diseases, and a well-balanced craving for food.
While the premise of this new weight loss solution is promising at best, you may be left wondering, what exactly are those enzymes you’re talking about? What are they doing to cause such things? And how much does Amyl Guard cost?
This concise review will answer all of these questions and more. Continue reading to find out if this is worth it!
For those of you who prefer a visual review, here is a video review from Thomas on the YouTube channel Leonardo Santos. You can still read our article to get an in-depth overview of Amyl Guard.
What is Amyl Guard? Slim 4 Life Menu
Nutraville Amyl Guard is a natural dietary supplement that aims to help eliminate fats and excess calories within the body by targeting one of the leading causes of weight gain: high amylase levels. Formulated with a tasteful curation of organic, scientifically proven, and non-habit-forming ingredients, it eases and boosts your body’s reaction to burning fats, especially as you grow older and your weight-loss-related metabolic rates slow down.
Amyl Guard, fondly advertised as a “5-second Japanese appetizer,” allows you to enjoy any kind of food without needing to worry about gaining a few pounds in the process – its excellent properties help prevent the amylase from adding up and breaking down all the carbohydrates in the body into extra calories and fats. As a result, you get a much-needed fat-burning boost, and you’ll stay energetic and active despite the changes in your age!
Amyl Guard is available in a 60-capsule capsule bottle. Some users reported losing 11 pounds in just 14 days and others loosing up to 57 pounds over a period of time. This supplement can help you lose weight and intervene in many life-threatening medical conditions.
Who are the manufacturers behind Amyl Guard?
The Amyl Guard formulation is a result of a fruitful collaboration between the North Carolina-based doctor and nutritionist Lauren Wilson and the biochemist Nina Suzuki, who introduced her to the potential anti-amylase compounds found in white kidney beans and the Goya (bitter melon) vegetable, both popular Japanese appetizer foods, as well as two other ingredients.
Amyl Guard is among the first products offered under Nutraville, a relatively new brand company specializing in natural supplements for various personal needs.
How Does It Work for Weight Loss?
Amyl Guard, as its role as an amylase inhibitor suggests, works to break down the unbalanced production of amylase enzymes within the body. To go into further detail, our body produces amylase to break down our carbohydrates whenever we eat our daily meals, passing them through our organs and out of us. The pancreas and salivary glands secrete most enzymes. Slim 4 Life Menu
As we age, our amylase secretions increase. This causes an increase in amylase secretions, which can lead to increased body fat and increased calories. It might be more difficult to lose weight if we ignore these signs. Worse, excessive weight loss can lead to serious medical conditions, including obesity, and issues with organs, especially the pancreas.
Amyl Guard contains four amylase inhibitors, each with a variety of nourishing and impressive properties. This prevents such problems from ever happening. They can be combined to create a powerful combination that can help you lose weight.
Your amylase production levels are brought back to balance, and the extra fat lining up along your body converts back to carbohydrates, making you more active and motivated to eat whatever you want without anything stopping you.
Not only can you experience an extra metabolic boost with Amyl Guard. It can also treat issues with chronic inflammation so you won’t feel exhausted most of the time. In addition, it prevents you from the imminent risk of high blood sugar levels.
The Key Ingredients
We know now that Amyl Guard contains four amylase blockers that make up a powerful solution against weight gain issues. What are they exactly? Continue reading to learn more about each one!
The key ingredients of the supplement’s formulation include the following:
- White kidney beans. As previously mentioned, they are common appetizer delicacies widely eaten in Japan before any meal. As such, they are widely regarded for their amazing benefits as amylase inhibitors, reducing deep-seated fats in your body in exchange for better glucose metabolism and an extra boost of energy. They also have anti-inflammatory properties that can help you protect yourself against chronic diseases.
- Bitter melon extract. Bitter melon is another popular and delicious appetizer amongst the Japanese, especially in Okinawa. Although both are amylase-blockers, they share similar characteristics to white kidney beans. However, one has been proven more effective than the others. The extract contains a well-composed mixture of compounds that results in faster fat metabolism. It is also high in vitamin C, iron, and other minerals. This makes it an effective remedy for many illnesses.
- Chromium picolinate. This amylase-blocking compound contains a variety of fat-erasing nutrients and metabolism-boosting nutrients that help accelerate the conversion of dormant cholesterol to energy. It is also useful in solving many diabetes-related problems and concerns, including glucose levels and appetite issues.
- Berberine. Berberine is found in a few plants, including European barberry and tree turmeric. It helps to fix many symptoms that are directly or indirectly caused by diabetes, such as high insulin levels and cholesterol. Berberine is a traditional East Asian medicine that can help people with weight problems lose up to 15% of the body mass index (BMI). Slim 4 Life Menu
Amyl Guard: How effective is it? The Evidence Behind the Supplement
Four of Amyl Guard’s key components have each been thoroughly researched and tested to prove they can help in weight loss and body maintenance. These experiments have shown promising results.
One study, for instance, saw how extracted juices from the bitter melon vegetable could effectively help reduce accumulated fats in the human body and adipocytes or fat cells. Similar yet impressive results have been shown in other studies, which further confirms the power of bitter melon for weight loss.
White kidney beans, meanwhile, are found to contain isoforms of alpha-amylase inhibitors, which perfectly explains why you can easily spot them in some popular weight loss supplements as one of the main ingredients. Another study suggested that the extract deriving from those legumes has significantly reduced about four pounds worth of body fat compared to a placebo.
Amyl Guard, based on all we know, can have many effects that ultimately help one’s weight loss efforts.
- It can help you lose the visceral and subcutaneous fats in your body by metabolizing them into fuel for energy.
- Thanks to its combined power of four natural amylase blockers, you get to be more active and motivated to do whatever you like, whether it be an intense workout or a fun activity.
- Your glucose and cholesterol levels are lowered in the process, making you less prone to concerning health issues such as diabetes and heart diseases.
- It reduces your excess cravings for food and drinks to a manageable minimum – no more having to feel constantly hungry at any chance!
- Its nutrient-rich qualities help accelerate the absorption and utilization of vitamins, minerals, as well as allowing you to enjoy any type of food.
- You can also detoxify your digestive system and organs, and remove any inflammation that could hinder their progress. This will allow you to have healthier body functions.
- You’ll be able not only to lose fats more efficiently but also build leaner muscles. Slim 4 Life Menu
The Side Effects
Amyl Guard is safe to eat because it does not contain any GMOs, add-ons or habit-forming substances. With that in mind, harmful side effects should be expected – from most of the reviews we found, we have not been able to spot any cause for concern.
Amyl Guard can cause side effects, even though it is considered safe. These adverse effects can occur if you take too many capsules or overdose. Nutraville warns users about this. Side effects may also occur in users who have underlying medical conditions.
If you are considering Amyl Guard for weight loss, Nutraville recommends that you adhere to its specific precautions.
- Only adults over the age of 18 can take this supplement. Minors under that range will need to refrain from taking the product.
- It is not recommended for women who are pregnant or actively breastfeeding.
- Amyl Guard is not recommended for people with certain medical conditions, or those who are taking prescription medications from their doctor.
- Avoid unauthorized dupes Stocks that are legitimate are only available through the official website. If you purchase from any other place, there’s a good chance they could be fake.
How to Take Amyl Guard
Nutraville recommends that you take two capsules of Amyl Guard daily. They should be consumed as an appetizer between 15 and 30 minutes before you eat any meal, breakfast or dinner. With this in mind, one 60-capsule capsule’s worth of the supplement should last you for at least a month.
Amyl Guard is a great product that will help you see significant changes in your body. One user reported losing up to five pounds in the first week. Within three to six months of consistent usage, there is a strong possibility that you may lose around 10 to 15 pounds of weight, more or less, although this may vary according to your lifestyle and diet choices.
Where to Buy and Pricing
As previously mentioned, you can only find authentic stocks of Amyl Guard on its official website at www.amylguard.com. These products are not available on any other marketplaces, such as Amazon or Walmart, or physical retailers.
The website offers the option to choose from any of these packages:
- Trial Package: One bottle for $59 plus a minimal shipping fee
- Most popular: A 3-bottle package starting at $147 (49/bottle), plus minimal shipping fees
- Best Value: Six-pack bundle at $174 (29/bottle) with free shipping within the US contingent and two bonus gifts Slim 4 Life Menu
Free Bonus Items
If you choose to buy Amyl Guard’s six-bottle bundle, not only will you get to receive free shipping but also two of Nutraville’s books and videos free of charge as a bonus! These items were originally valued at $114. Let’s now take a closer look at the bonuses.
- The Skinny Carb Cookbook. This book contains tons of recipes for healthy eating. These delicious ideas can be eaten guilt-free and are rich in carbohydrates, as the title implies. You will also learn about the three “living nutrients” that prevent fat accumulation in your body’s curves and crevices.
- Skinny Solution Meditations. This comprehensive video wellness program comprises four powerful meditation techniques, each geared towards reprogramming your subconscious to focus more on losing weight. This video will teach you how to manage stress, unresolved emotions and cravings, and identify what is making your relationship unhealthy with food. You’ll also learn how to keep your thoughts under control for a better night’s sleep, peace of your mind and a meaningful sense of living.
The Final Verdict on Amyl Guard
From the overwhelmingly positive reception to the risk-free bonus deals (both financially and physically), Nutraville’s Amyl Guard supplement proves time and time again that it can bring wondrous changes to your body. You don’t just receive significant and noticeable results. You’ll also be given a new sense of life and motivation to do whatever you wish. You can even eat without feeling any sign of guilt!
While multi-bottle packages may seem like a great deal, it is worth noting that the cost of one bottle can be quite expensive for some. Shipping fees will also add to the total amount.
Regardless, we still see Amyl Guard as something truly worth trying. It is up to you to decide if you want to use it. However, adding amylase inhibitors into your weight loss program won’t hurt.
FAQ Slim 4 Life Menu
Does Amyl Guard come with a money-back guarantee?
All authentic Amyl Guard stock are covered by a money back guarantee of up to 100% for any reason. This policy can be used for as long as 365 days, or a whole year. Nutraville is confident that the supplement can give you significant results. If you are unsure, Nutraville has a customer service hotline that you can call anytime.
Where can I ask for a refund? If I have any questions about the product, who do I contact?
If you have questions, concerns, or anything else in mind about Amyl Guard, you may either approach its customer support e-mail at email@example.com or send letters or products to the following address: 285 Northeast Ave Tallmadge, OH 44278
What is the average time it takes to receive orders from Nutraville/Amyl Guard
Your orders will be processed and packed in three to five business day if you are located in the US. Shipping will take between five to seven days if it is not yet at your address. If you live outside the US, however, it may take up to three weeks.
For whom is Amyl Guard?
Amyl Guard is recommended for those looking to lose weight without committing to an intensive routine that requires drastic changes to your diet and exercise.
It’s also ideal for those who are otherwise diligently following a strict health regimen, as the amylase-blocking formulation can help speed up the process and create equally fast results.