Nutraville’s Amyl Guard is one of the latest weight loss supplements slowly gaining traction and into the consciousness of those trying to lose unnecessary fat! Initially inspired by a handful of popular Japanese delicacies, it works to target the enzymes responsible for bulking up layers upon layers of fat throughout your body in exchange for more energy, a life free from stress and diseases, and a well-balanced craving for food.
While the premise of this new weight loss solution is promising at best, you may be left wondering, what exactly are those enzymes you’re talking about? What are they doing to cause such things? And how much does Amyl Guard cost?
This concise review will answer all of these questions and more. Keep reading to determine once and for all if it’s worth a try!
For those of you who prefer a visual review, here is a video review from Thomas on the YouTube channel Leonardo Santos. You can still read our article to get an in-depth overview of Amyl Guard.
What is Amyl Guard? Shark Tank Diabetic Products
Nutraville Amyl Guard, a natural dietary supplement, aims to reduce fats and excess calories in the body. It targets high levels of amylase which is one of the main causes of weight gain. Formulated with a tasteful curation of organic, scientifically proven, and non-habit-forming ingredients, it eases and boosts your body’s reaction to burning fats, especially as you grow older and your weight-loss-related metabolic rates slow down.
Amyl Guard is a Japanese appetizer that can be enjoyed with any type of food. Its excellent properties prevent amylase from building up and breaking down carbohydrates in the body to make them into more calories and fats. You’ll feel more energetic and vibrant despite age changes.
Available in the form of a 60-capsule bottle, Amyl Guard has shown remarkable results – some who have used it for themselves reported shedding 11 pounds within 14 days, while others were able to lose up to 57 pounds after a few months of regular use. This supplement can help you lose weight and intervene in many life-threatening medical conditions.
Who Are the Manufacturers Behind Amyl Guard?
Amyl Guard is the result of a successful collaboration between Lauren Wilson, a North Carolina-based nutritionist, and Nina Suzuki, a biochemist. Nina introduced Nina to potential anti-amylase substances found in white kidney beans, and Goya (bitter melons), both popular Japanese appetizer foods.
Amyl Guard was one of the first products to be offered by Nutraville, a brand new company that specializes in natural supplements for personal needs.
How Does It Work for Weight Loss?
Amyl Guard is an amylase inhibitor and works to reduce the body’s unbalanced production. Our bodies produce amylase when we eat our daily meals. It passes them through our organs, and out our bodies. Most enzymes are secreted from the pancreas and our salivary glands. Shark Tank Diabetic Products
As we age, our amylase secretions increase. As a result, the level of these enzymes increases significantly, leading to increased stored fats and calories bulking up your body. If we ignore signs like these, it might be harder to lose those extra amounts of weight as efficiently as possible. Worse, excessive weight loss can lead to serious medical conditions, including obesity, and issues with organs, especially the pancreas.
Amyl Guard contains four amylase inhibitors, each with a variety of nourishing and impressive properties. This prevents such problems from ever happening. When combined, they create a powerful solution that can help you lose weight healthily.
Your amylase production levels are brought back to balance, and the extra fat lining up along your body converts back to carbohydrates, making you more active and motivated to eat whatever you want without anything stopping you.
Amyl Guard can give you an additional metabolic boost. It can also treat issues with chronic inflammation so you won’t feel exhausted most of the time. In addition, it prevents you from the imminent risk of high blood sugar levels.
The Key Ingredients
Amyl Guard is a powerful weight loss solution that contains four amylase-blockers. What are they exactly? Keep reading to find out about each of them in further detail!
These are the key ingredients in the formulation of the supplement:
- White kidney beans. They are a Japanese appetizer that is widely consumed before any meal. They are well-known for their amylase inhibitor properties, which reduce deep-seated fats in the body and give you more energy. These beans also contain anti-inflammation properties to help protect you against chronic illnesses.
- Bitter melon extract. Another popular Japanese appetizer is bitter melon, especially in Okinawa. It shares similar traits with white kidney beans as they are both amylase blockers in their own right, although one has shown to be more effective than the other. Its extract comes with a well-composed mix of compounds that result in faster fat metabolism. It is also high in vitamin C, iron, and other minerals. This makes it an effective remedy for many illnesses.
- Chromium picolinate. This amylase-blocking compound is packed with fat-erasing and metabolism-boosting nutrients to help speed up the conversion from dormant lipids to fuel for energy. It is also useful in solving many diabetes-related problems and concerns, including glucose levels and appetite issues.
- Berberine. Berberine is found in a few plants, including European barberry and tree turmeric. It helps to fix many symptoms that are directly or indirectly caused by diabetes, such as high insulin levels and cholesterol. Berberine is a traditional East Asian medicine that can help people with weight problems lose up to 15% of the body mass index (BMI). Shark Tank Diabetic Products
How Effective is Amyl Guard? The Evidence Behind the Supplement
Four of Amyl Guard’s key components have each been thoroughly researched and tested to prove they can help in weight loss and body maintenance. These experiments have shown promising results.
One study, for instance, saw how extracted juices from the bitter melon vegetable could effectively help reduce accumulated fats in the human body and adipocytes or fat cells. Similar yet impressive results have been shown in other studies, which further confirms the power of bitter melon for weight loss.
White kidney beans, meanwhile, are found to contain isoforms of alpha-amylase inhibitors, which perfectly explains why you can easily spot them in some popular weight loss supplements as one of the main ingredients. Another study found that the body’s fat was significantly lower when the extract from these legumes is used than a placebo.
Amyl Guard, based on all we know, can have many effects that ultimately help one’s weight loss efforts.
- It can help you lose the visceral and subcutaneous fats in your body by metabolizing them into fuel for energy.
- The combination of four natural amylase inhibitors makes it more powerful and motivating to get you moving, no matter how intense or fun.
- The process lowers your glucose and cholesterol levels, which makes you less likely to develop heart disease or other health problems.
- It reduces your excess cravings for food and drinks to a manageable minimum – no more having to feel constantly hungry at any chance!
- Its nutrient-rich qualities help accelerate the absorption and utilization of vitamins, minerals, as well as allowing you to enjoy any type of food.
- You can also detoxify your digestive system and organs, and remove any inflammation that could hinder their progress. This will allow you to have healthier body functions.
- Not only will you be able to burn fats efficiently, but you’ll also develop a leaner muscle mass. Shark Tank Diabetic Products
The Side Effects
Amyl Guard is safe to eat because it does not contain any GMOs, add-ons or habit-forming substances. With that in mind, harmful side effects should be expected – from most of the reviews we found, we have not been able to spot any cause for concern.
Amyl Guard can cause side effects, even though it is considered safe. These adverse effects can occur if you take too many capsules or overdose. Nutraville warns users about this. Side effects may also occur in users who have underlying medical conditions.
To make sure everything runs smoothly, Nutraville suggests you follow its special precautions if you’re considering taking Amyl Guard as part of your weight loss routine:
- Only adults over the age of 18 can take this supplement. Minors under that range will need to refrain from taking the product.
- It is not suitable for pregnant and actively breastfeeding individuals.
- Amyl Guard is not recommended for people with certain medical conditions, or those who are taking prescription medications from their doctor.
- Avoid unauthorized dupes Legitimate stocks are only available on its official website and not anywhere else; if you buy from other places, there is a strong chance that they may be fake.
How to Take Amyl Guard
Nutraville recommends that you take two capsules of Amyl Guard daily. Preferably, you should consume them as an appetizer 15 to 30 minutes before any meal, whether it be breakfast or dinner. With that taken into consideration, one 60-capsule bottle’s worth of the supplement will last you for a month.
Amyl Guard is a great product that will help you see significant changes in your body. Some users have once reported that they shed up to five pounds in their first weeks alone! Within three to six months of consistent usage, there is a strong possibility that you may lose around 10 to 15 pounds of weight, more or less, although this may vary according to your lifestyle and diet choices.
Where to Buy and Pricing
As previously mentioned, you can only find authentic stocks of Amyl Guard on its official website at www.amylguard.com. You won’t be able to find these anywhere else, from marketplaces such as Amazon and Walmart or even physical retailers.
The website offers the option to choose from any of these packages:
- A trial package: 1 bottle for $59 with a minimal shipping charge
- Most popular: A 3-bottle package starting at $147 (49/bottle), plus minimal shipping fees
- Best Value: Six-pack bundle at $174 (29/bottle) with free shipping within the US contingent and two bonus gifts Shark Tank Diabetic Products
Get a Free Bonus Product
If you choose to buy Amyl Guard’s six-bottle bundle, not only will you get to receive free shipping but also two of Nutraville’s books and videos free of charge as a bonus! These items are originally valued at a total of $114. Without further ado, let’s take a close look at what these bonuses have to offer.
- The Skinny Carb Cookbook. This book contains tons of recipes for healthy eating. As the title suggests, most of these exciting ideas are designed to not just be rich in carbohydrates but also eaten guilt-free. You will also learn about the three “living nutrients” that prevent fat accumulation in your body’s curves and crevices.
- Skinny Solution Meditations. This comprehensive video wellness program comprises four powerful meditation techniques, each geared towards reprogramming your subconscious to focus more on losing weight. This video will teach you how to manage stress, unresolved emotions and cravings, and identify what is making your relationship unhealthy with food. You’ll also learn how to keep your thoughts under control for a better night’s sleep, peace of your mind and a meaningful sense of living.
The Final Verdict on Amyl Guard
Nutraville’s Amyl Guard supplement has a proven track record of bringing amazing changes to your body, from the overwhelming positive reception to the no-risk bonus deals (both financial and otherwise). Not only will you see significant, noticeable changes in your body, but also other benefits. You will also feel energized and have a better sense of self. You don’t even have to feel guilty about eating!
It’s worth noting, though, that while you may enjoy paying for multi-bottle bundles problem-free, the price of only one bottle may cost a lot for some – and the shipping fees accosting to the total payment won’t help it either.
We still consider Amyl Guard to be something worth trying. Whether you want to use it or not, the final answer may be up to your jurisdiction. However, adding amylase inhibitors into your weight loss program won’t hurt.
FAQ Shark Tank Diabetic Products
Is Amyl Guard covered by a money back guarantee?
You’ll be pleased to know that all authentic Amyl Guard stocks are backed with a 100% money-back guarantee policy that lasts up to 365 days or a full year! Nutraville is confident that the supplement can give you significant results. However, if you feel like something’s lacking, you may approach its customer service hotline anytime!
Where can I ask for a refund? If I have any questions about the product, who do I contact?
If you have questions, concerns, or anything else in mind about Amyl Guard, you may either approach its customer support e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or send letters or products to the following address: 285 Northeast Ave Tallmadge, OH 44278
What is the average time it takes to receive orders from Nutraville/Amyl Guard
Your orders will be processed and packed in three to five business day if you are located in the US. Shipping will take between five to seven days if it is not yet at your address. If you live outside the US, however, it may take up to three weeks.
For whom is Amyl Guard?
Amyl Guard is recommended to those who want to lose weight but don’t have the time or desire to change their diet.
This is a great choice for people who have been following a strict diet. The amylase-blocking formula can speed up the process and produce equally quick results.