Amyl Guard by Nutraville is a weight loss supplement that slowly gains popularity and awareness among those who are trying to shed excess fat. It was initially inspired by Japanese delicacies. It targets the enzymes that bulk up fat in your body to give you more energy, less stress, and a better appetite.
Although the idea of this new weight-loss solution sounds promising, you might be wondering what enzymes are involved. What are they doing to cause such things? And how much does Amyl Guard cost?
This concise review will answer all of these questions and more. Keep reading to determine once and for all if it’s worth a try!
If you prefer a visual review, Thomas has posted a video from Leonardo Santos. You can still read our article to get an in-depth overview of Amyl Guard.
What is Amyl Guard? Pill That Makes You Not Hungry
Nutraville Amyl Guard is a natural dietary supplement that aims to help eliminate fats and excess calories within the body by targeting one of the leading causes of weight gain: high amylase levels. It is formulated with organic, scientifically-proven, and non-habit-forming components. It helps to increase your body’s response to burning fats. This is especially important as you get older and your weight loss-related metabolic rate slows down.
Amyl Guard, fondly advertised as a “5-second Japanese appetizer,” allows you to enjoy any kind of food without needing to worry about gaining a few pounds in the process – its excellent properties help prevent the amylase from adding up and breaking down all the carbohydrates in the body into extra calories and fats. You’ll feel more energetic and vibrant despite age changes.
Available in the form of a 60-capsule bottle, Amyl Guard has shown remarkable results – some who have used it for themselves reported shedding 11 pounds within 14 days, while others were able to lose up to 57 pounds after a few months of regular use. This supplement can help you lose weight and intervene in many life-threatening medical conditions.
Who Are the Manufacturers Behind Amyl Guard?
The Amyl Guard formulation is a result of a fruitful collaboration between the North Carolina-based doctor and nutritionist Lauren Wilson and the biochemist Nina Suzuki, who introduced her to the potential anti-amylase compounds found in white kidney beans and the Goya (bitter melon) vegetable, both popular Japanese appetizer foods, as well as two other ingredients.
Amyl Guard was one of the first products to be offered by Nutraville, a brand new company that specializes in natural supplements for personal needs.
What is the best way to lose weight?
Amyl Guard is an amylase inhibitor and works to reduce the body’s unbalanced production. To go into further detail, our body produces amylase to break down our carbohydrates whenever we eat our daily meals, passing them through our organs and out of us. Most enzymes are secreted from the pancreas and our salivary glands. Pill That Makes You Not Hungry
As we age, amylase secretions begin to speed up. This causes an increase in amylase secretions, which can lead to increased body fat and increased calories. It might be more difficult to lose weight if we ignore these signs. Even worse, too many of those may cause concerning medical conditions and diagnoses such as obesity and organ issues, particularly the pancreas.
Amyl Guard contains four amylase inhibitors, each with a variety of nourishing and impressive properties. This prevents such problems from ever happening. They can be combined to create a powerful combination that can help you lose weight.
Your amylase production levels are brought back to balance, and the extra fat lining up along your body converts back to carbohydrates, making you more active and motivated to eat whatever you want without anything stopping you.
Amyl Guard can give you an additional metabolic boost. Amyl Guard can also be used to treat chronic inflammation, so you won’t feel tired all the time. In addition, it prevents you from the imminent risk of high blood sugar levels.
The Key Ingredients
Amyl Guard is a powerful weight loss solution that contains four amylase-blockers. What are they exactly? Continue reading to learn more about each one!
These are the key ingredients in the formulation of the supplement:
- White kidney beans. As previously mentioned, they are common appetizer delicacies widely eaten in Japan before any meal. As such, they are widely regarded for their amazing benefits as amylase inhibitors, reducing deep-seated fats in your body in exchange for better glucose metabolism and an extra boost of energy. They also have anti-inflammatory properties that can help you protect yourself against chronic diseases.
- Bitter melon extract. Bitter melon is another popular and delicious appetizer amongst the Japanese, especially in Okinawa. It shares similar traits with white kidney beans as they are both amylase blockers in their own right, although one has shown to be more effective than the other. The extract contains a well-composed mixture of compounds that results in faster fat metabolism. It’s also rich in vitamin C and other minerals such as iron, making it a potential remedy against various illnesses.
- Chromium picolinate. This amylase-blocking compound is packed with fat-erasing and metabolism-boosting nutrients to help speed up the conversion from dormant lipids to fuel for energy. It is also useful in solving many diabetes-related problems and concerns, including glucose levels and appetite issues.
- Berberine. Found in a handful of plants from European barberry to tree turmeric, berberine, like chromium picolinate, helps fix a variety of symptoms caused directly or indirectly by diabetes – like high insulin and cholesterol levels, for instance – on top of its properties as an amylase inhibitor. Berberine is a traditional East Asian medicine that can help people with weight problems lose up to 15% of the body mass index (BMI). Pill That Makes You Not Hungry
How Effective is Amyl Guard? Evidence behind the Supplement
Four of Amyl Guard’s key components have each been thoroughly researched and tested to prove they can help in weight loss and body maintenance. The results from those experimentations are, fortunately, overwhelmingly positive and promising.
One study, for instance, saw how extracted juices from the bitter melon vegetable could effectively help reduce accumulated fats in the human body and adipocytes or fat cells. Similar yet impressive results have been shown in other studies, which further confirms the power of bitter melon for weight loss.
White kidney beans, meanwhile, are found to contain isoforms of alpha-amylase inhibitors, which perfectly explains why you can easily spot them in some popular weight loss supplements as one of the main ingredients. Another study found that the body’s fat was significantly lower when the extract from these legumes is used than a placebo.
Amyl Guard, based on all we know, can have many effects that ultimately help one’s weight loss efforts.
- It can help you lose the visceral and subcutaneous fats in your body by metabolizing them into fuel for energy.
- The combination of four natural amylase inhibitors makes it more powerful and motivating to get you moving, no matter how intense or fun.
- The process lowers your glucose and cholesterol levels, which makes you less likely to develop heart disease or other health problems.
- It reduces your excess cravings for food and drinks to a manageable minimum – no more having to feel constantly hungry at any chance!
- Its nutrient-rich qualities help accelerate the absorption and utilization of vitamins, minerals, as well as allowing you to enjoy any type of food.
- Your digestive system and organs are further detoxified and free from any inflammation that may hurt their progress, giving way to healthier body functions.
- You’ll be able not only to lose fats more efficiently but also build leaner muscles. Pill That Makes You Not Hungry
The Side Effects
The Amyl Guard supplement is free from GMOs, additives, and habit-forming substances, making it safe to consume. It is normal to expect side effects, but most reviews that we reviewed did not indicate any concern.
Amyl Guard can cause side effects, even though it is considered safe. These adverse effects can occur if you take too many capsules or overdose. Nutraville warns users about this. Side effects may also occur in users who have underlying medical conditions.
If you are considering Amyl Guard for weight loss, Nutraville recommends that you adhere to its specific precautions.
- Only adults over the age of 18 can take this supplement. Minors under that range will need to refrain from taking the product.
- It is not suitable for pregnant and actively breastfeeding individuals.
- Amyl Guard is not recommended for people with certain medical conditions, or those who are taking prescription medications from their doctor.
- Avoid unauthorized dupes Stocks that are legitimate are only available through the official website. If you purchase from any other place, there’s a good chance they could be fake.
How to Take Amyl Guard
Nutraville recommends that you take two capsules of Amyl Guard daily. They should be consumed as an appetizer between 15 and 30 minutes before you eat any meal, breakfast or dinner. With this in mind, one 60-capsule capsule’s worth of the supplement should last you for at least a month.
Use Amyl Guard regularly, and you’ll soon notice significant results and changes to your body. Some users have once reported that they shed up to five pounds in their first weeks alone! Within three to six months of consistent usage, there is a strong possibility that you may lose around 10 to 15 pounds of weight, more or less, although this may vary according to your lifestyle and diet choices.
Where to Buy and Pricing
As previously mentioned, you can only find authentic stocks of Amyl Guard on its official website at www.amylguard.com. You won’t be able to find these anywhere else, from marketplaces such as Amazon and Walmart or even physical retailers.
The website offers the option to choose from any of these packages:
- A trial package: 1 bottle for $59 with a minimal shipping charge
- Most popular: A 3-bottle package starting at $147 (49/bottle), plus minimal shipping fees
- Best Value: Six-pack bundle for a total of $174 ($29/bottle), including free shipping within the contingent US and two free bonus gifts Pill That Makes You Not Hungry
Get a Free Bonus Product
Amyl Guard’s 6-bottle bundle includes free shipping and two Nutraville books and videos as a bonus. These items are originally valued at a total of $114. Without further ado, let’s take a close look at what these bonuses have to offer.
- The Skinny Carb Cookbook. It is a recipe book filled with tons of meal, appetizer, snack, and dessert ideas aimed at maintaining a balance within your body. As the title suggests, most of these exciting ideas are designed to not just be rich in carbohydrates but also eaten guilt-free. You will also learn about the three “living nutrients” that prevent fat accumulation in your body’s curves and crevices.
- Skinny Solution Meditations. This comprehensive video wellness program comprises four powerful meditation techniques, each geared towards reprogramming your subconscious to focus more on losing weight. This video will teach you how to manage stress, unresolved emotions and cravings, and identify what is making your relationship unhealthy with food. You’ll also learn how to keep your thoughts under control for a better night’s sleep, peace of your mind and a meaningful sense of living.
Our Final Verdict on Amyl Guard
From the overwhelmingly positive reception to the risk-free bonus deals (both financially and physically), Nutraville’s Amyl Guard supplement proves time and time again that it can bring wondrous changes to your body. Not only will you see significant, noticeable changes in your body, but also other benefits. You will also feel energized and have a better sense of self. You don’t even have to feel guilty about eating!
It’s worth noting, though, that while you may enjoy paying for multi-bottle bundles problem-free, the price of only one bottle may cost a lot for some – and the shipping fees accosting to the total payment won’t help it either.
Regardless, we still see Amyl Guard as something truly worth trying. It is up to you to decide if you want to use it. But using a unique approach like amylase inhibitors to your weight loss regimen won’t hurt at all!
FAQ Pill That Makes You Not Hungry
Is Amyl Guard covered by a money back guarantee?
You’ll be pleased to know that all authentic Amyl Guard stocks are backed with a 100% money-back guarantee policy that lasts up to 365 days or a full year! Nutraville is confident that the supplement can give you significant results. However, if you feel like something’s lacking, you may approach its customer service hotline anytime!
Where can I ask for a refund? If I have any questions about the product, who do I contact?
If you have questions, concerns, or anything else in mind about Amyl Guard, you may either approach its customer support e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or send letters or products to the following address: 285 Northeast Ave Tallmadge, OH 44278
What is the average time it takes to receive orders from Nutraville/Amyl Guard
Your orders will be processed and packed in three to five business day if you are located in the US. Shipping will take between five to seven days if it is not yet at your address. It may take up three weeks for orders from outside the US.
Who is Amyl Guard for?
Amyl Guard is recommended to those who want to lose weight but don’t have the time or desire to change their diet.
This is a great choice for people who have been following a strict diet. The amylase-blocking formula can speed up the process and produce equally quick results.