Amyl Guard by Nutraville is a weight loss supplement that slowly gains popularity and awareness among those who are trying to shed excess fat. Initially inspired by a handful of popular Japanese delicacies, it works to target the enzymes responsible for bulking up layers upon layers of fat throughout your body in exchange for more energy, a life free from stress and diseases, and a well-balanced craving for food.
Although the idea of this new weight-loss solution sounds promising, you might be wondering what enzymes are involved. How can they cause such problems? And how much does Amyl Guard cost?
This concise review will answer all of these questions and more. Continue reading to find out if this is worth it!
For those of you who prefer a visual review, here is a video review from Thomas on the YouTube channel Leonardo Santos. You can still read our article to get an in-depth overview of Amyl Guard.
What is Amyl Guard? Joe Weider Carb Blocker
Nutraville Amyl Guard is a natural dietary supplement that aims to help eliminate fats and excess calories within the body by targeting one of the leading causes of weight gain: high amylase levels. It is formulated with organic, scientifically-proven, and non-habit-forming components. It helps to increase your body’s response to burning fats. This is especially important as you get older and your weight loss-related metabolic rate slows down.
Amyl Guard is a Japanese appetizer that can be enjoyed with any type of food. Its excellent properties prevent amylase from building up and breaking down carbohydrates in the body to make them into more calories and fats. As a result, you get a much-needed fat-burning boost, and you’ll stay energetic and active despite the changes in your age!
Available in the form of a 60-capsule bottle, Amyl Guard has shown remarkable results – some who have used it for themselves reported shedding 11 pounds within 14 days, while others were able to lose up to 57 pounds after a few months of regular use. This supplement can help you lose weight and intervene in many life-threatening medical conditions.
Who are the manufacturers behind Amyl Guard?
Amyl Guard is the result of a successful collaboration between Lauren Wilson, a North Carolina-based nutritionist, and Nina Suzuki, a biochemist. Nina introduced Nina to potential anti-amylase substances found in white kidney beans, and Goya (bitter melons), both popular Japanese appetizer foods.
Amyl Guard was one of the first products to be offered by Nutraville, a brand new company that specializes in natural supplements for personal needs.
What is the best way to lose weight?
Amyl Guard, as its role as an amylase inhibitor suggests, works to break down the unbalanced production of amylase enzymes within the body. To go into further detail, our body produces amylase to break down our carbohydrates whenever we eat our daily meals, passing them through our organs and out of us. The pancreas and salivary glands secrete most enzymes. Joe Weider Carb Blocker
As we age, amylase secretions begin to speed up. As a result, the level of these enzymes increases significantly, leading to increased stored fats and calories bulking up your body. It might be more difficult to lose weight if we ignore these signs. Even worse, too many of those may cause concerning medical conditions and diagnoses such as obesity and organ issues, particularly the pancreas.
To prevent such things from happening in the first place, Amyl Guard’s formulation uses four amylase blockers, each containing a wide array of impressive and nourishing properties. They can be combined to create a powerful combination that can help you lose weight.
You will see an increase in amylase production and your body’s conversion of extra fat to carbohydrates. This will make you more active and more motivated to eat what you want, without any restrictions.
Not only can you experience an extra metabolic boost with Amyl Guard. Amyl Guard can also be used to treat chronic inflammation, so you won’t feel tired all the time. It also prevents you from high blood sugar levels, which could be a serious risk.
The Key Ingredients
We know now that Amyl Guard contains four amylase blockers that make up a powerful solution against weight gain issues. What are they exactly? Continue reading to learn more about each one!
These are the key ingredients in the formulation of the supplement:
- White kidney beans. They are a Japanese appetizer that is widely consumed before any meal. They are well-known for their amylase inhibitor properties, which reduce deep-seated fats in the body and give you more energy. These beans also contain anti-inflammation properties to help protect you against chronic illnesses.
- Bitter melon extract. Bitter melon is another popular and delicious appetizer amongst the Japanese, especially in Okinawa. It shares similar traits with white kidney beans as they are both amylase blockers in their own right, although one has shown to be more effective than the other. The extract contains a well-composed mixture of compounds that results in faster fat metabolism. It is also high in vitamin C, iron, and other minerals. This makes it an effective remedy for many illnesses.
- Chromium picolinate. This amylase-blocking compound is packed with fat-erasing and metabolism-boosting nutrients to help speed up the conversion from dormant lipids to fuel for energy. It’s also effective in solving a wide range of diabetes-related issues and concerns, from glucose levels down to problems with appetite.
- Berberine. Berberine is found in a few plants, including European barberry and tree turmeric. It helps to fix many symptoms that are directly or indirectly caused by diabetes, such as high insulin levels and cholesterol. Considering its roots in traditional East Asian medicine, berberine has the potential to help those with weight struggles lose up to 15% of their body mass index (BMI). Joe Weider Carb Blocker
Amyl Guard: How effective is it? The Evidence Behind the Supplement
Four of Amyl Guard’s key components have each been thoroughly researched and tested to prove they can help in weight loss and body maintenance. The results from those experimentations are, fortunately, overwhelmingly positive and promising.
One study showed that extracting juices from bitter melon vegetables could help to reduce body fat and adipocytes, or fat cells. Similar yet impressive results have been shown in other studies, which further confirms the power of bitter melon for weight loss.
The white kidney beans contain alpha-amylase inhibitors in their isoforms. This is why they are often included as a main ingredient in popular weight loss products. Another study suggested that the extract deriving from those legumes has significantly reduced about four pounds worth of body fat compared to a placebo.
Amyl Guard, based on all we know, can have many effects that ultimately help one’s weight loss efforts.
- It can help you lose the visceral and subcutaneous fats in your body by metabolizing them into fuel for energy.
- Thanks to its combined power of four natural amylase blockers, you get to be more active and motivated to do whatever you like, whether it be an intense workout or a fun activity.
- The process lowers your glucose and cholesterol levels, which makes you less likely to develop heart disease or other health problems.
- This reduces your cravings for food or drinks to a manageable level. You will no longer feel hungry all the time.
- At the same time, its nutrient-rich properties help speed up the absorption of vitamins, minerals, and other healthy additions to your body, motivating you to eat any kind of food.
- Your digestive system and organs are further detoxified and free from any inflammation that may hurt their progress, giving way to healthier body functions.
- Not only will you be able to burn fats efficiently, but you’ll also develop a leaner muscle mass. Joe Weider Carb Blocker
The Side Effects
The Amyl Guard supplement is free from GMOs, additives, and habit-forming substances, making it safe to consume. It is normal to expect side effects, but most reviews that we reviewed did not indicate any concern.
Amyl Guard can cause side effects, even though it is considered safe. These adverse effects can occur if you take too many capsules or overdose. Nutraville warns users about this. Users with underlying medical conditions might also experience side effects if they take the supplement without their doctor’s consent.
To make sure everything runs smoothly, Nutraville suggests you follow its special precautions if you’re considering taking Amyl Guard as part of your weight loss routine:
- This supplement can only be taken by adults over 18. The product is not recommended for minors below 18 years of age.
- It is not suitable for pregnant and actively breastfeeding individuals.
- Amyl Guard is not recommended for people with certain medical conditions, or those who are taking prescription medications from their doctor.
- Beware of unauthorized dupes! Stocks that are legitimate are only available through the official website. If you purchase from any other place, there’s a good chance they could be fake.
How to Take Amyl Guardian
Nutraville suggests that you take two capsules daily of Amyl Guard. They should be consumed as an appetizer between 15 and 30 minutes before you eat any meal, breakfast or dinner. With that taken into consideration, one 60-capsule bottle’s worth of the supplement will last you for a month.
Amyl Guard is a great product that will help you see significant changes in your body. Some users have once reported that they shed up to five pounds in their first weeks alone! There is a good chance that you will lose between 10 and 15 pounds after three to six months of consistent use. However, this can vary depending on your lifestyle and diet.
Where to Buy and Pricing
As previously mentioned, you can only find authentic stocks of Amyl Guard on its official website at www.amylguard.com. These products are not available on any other marketplaces, such as Amazon or Walmart, or physical retailers.
The website offers the option to choose from any of these packages:
- A trial package: 1 bottle for $59 with a minimal shipping charge
- Most Popular: Three-bottle package for a total of $147 ($49/bottle) plus minimal shipping fees
- Best Value: Six-pack bundle at $174 (29/bottle) with free shipping within the US contingent and two bonus gifts Joe Weider Carb Blocker
Get a Free Bonus Product
Amyl Guard’s 6-bottle bundle includes free shipping and two Nutraville books and videos as a bonus. These items were originally valued at $114. Without further ado, let’s take a close look at what these bonuses have to offer.
- The Skinny Carb Cookbook. This book contains tons of recipes for healthy eating. As the title suggests, most of these exciting ideas are designed to not just be rich in carbohydrates but also eaten guilt-free. In addition, you will learn the three “living nutrient foods” that further prevent the fat from accumulating along the curves and crevices of your body.
- Skinny Solution Meditations. This comprehensive video wellness program comprises four powerful meditation techniques, each geared towards reprogramming your subconscious to focus more on losing weight. Here, you’ll learn to deal with stress from cravings and unresolved emotions, identify what’s making your relationship with food unhealthy and break it down, and keep your thoughts in full control in favor of a night of better sleep, peace of mind, and a worthwhile sense of living.
Our Final Verdict on Amyl Guard
From the overwhelmingly positive reception to the risk-free bonus deals (both financially and physically), Nutraville’s Amyl Guard supplement proves time and time again that it can bring wondrous changes to your body. Not only will you see significant, noticeable changes in your body, but also other benefits. You will also feel energized and have a better sense of self. You don’t even have to feel guilty about eating!
It’s worth noting, though, that while you may enjoy paying for multi-bottle bundles problem-free, the price of only one bottle may cost a lot for some – and the shipping fees accosting to the total payment won’t help it either.
Regardless, we still see Amyl Guard as something truly worth trying. Whether you want to use it or not, the final answer may be up to your jurisdiction. But using a unique approach like amylase inhibitors to your weight loss regimen won’t hurt at all!
FAQ Joe Weider Carb Blocker
Does Amyl Guard come with a money-back guarantee?
All authentic Amyl Guard stock are covered by a money back guarantee of up to 100% for any reason. This policy can be used for as long as 365 days, or a whole year. Nutraville is certain that this supplement will deliver significant results. However, if you feel like something’s lacking, you may approach its customer service hotline anytime!
Where can I ask for a refund? If I have any questions about the product, who do I contact?
If you have questions, concerns, or anything else in mind about Amyl Guard, you may either approach its customer support e-mail at email@example.com or send letters or products to the following address: 285 Northeast Ave Tallmadge, OH 44278
What is the average time it takes to receive orders from Nutraville/Amyl Guard
If you live in the US, your orders will be processed and packed within three to five business days, while shipping will take five to seven days before it reaches your address. If you live outside the US, however, it may take up to three weeks.
Who is Amyl Guard for?
Amyl Guard is recommended for those looking to lose weight without committing to an intensive routine that requires drastic changes to your diet and exercise.
This is a great choice for people who have been following a strict diet. The amylase-blocking formula can speed up the process and produce equally quick results.