Nutraville’s Amyl Guard is one of the latest weight loss supplements slowly gaining traction and into the consciousness of those trying to lose unnecessary fat! Initially inspired by a handful of popular Japanese delicacies, it works to target the enzymes responsible for bulking up layers upon layers of fat throughout your body in exchange for more energy, a life free from stress and diseases, and a well-balanced craving for food.
While the premise of this new weight loss solution is promising at best, you may be left wondering, what exactly are those enzymes you’re talking about? How can they cause such problems? And how much does Amyl Guard cost?
These questions and many more will be answered in this concise review. Continue reading to find out if this is worth it!
For those of you who prefer a visual review, here is a video review from Thomas on the YouTube channel Leonardo Santos. You can still read our article to get an in-depth overview of Amyl Guard.
What is Amyl Guard? Hunger Strike Side Effects
Nutraville Amyl Guard, a natural dietary supplement, aims to reduce fats and excess calories in the body. It targets high levels of amylase which is one of the main causes of weight gain. It is formulated with organic, scientifically-proven, and non-habit-forming components. It helps to increase your body’s response to burning fats. This is especially important as you get older and your weight loss-related metabolic rate slows down.
Amyl Guard, fondly advertised as a “5-second Japanese appetizer,” allows you to enjoy any kind of food without needing to worry about gaining a few pounds in the process – its excellent properties help prevent the amylase from adding up and breaking down all the carbohydrates in the body into extra calories and fats. You’ll feel more energetic and vibrant despite age changes.
Amyl Guard is available in a 60-capsule capsule bottle. Some users reported losing 11 pounds in just 14 days and others loosing up to 57 pounds over a period of time. Not only is this supplement able to help you get back to a slimming figure, but also enough to intervene in a multitude of life-threatening medical conditions.
Who are the manufacturers behind Amyl Guard?
Amyl Guard is the result of a successful collaboration between Lauren Wilson, a North Carolina-based nutritionist, and Nina Suzuki, a biochemist. Nina introduced Nina to potential anti-amylase substances found in white kidney beans, and Goya (bitter melons), both popular Japanese appetizer foods.
Amyl Guard is among the first products offered under Nutraville, a relatively new brand company specializing in natural supplements for various personal needs.
How Does It Work for Weight Loss?
Amyl Guard is an amylase inhibitor and works to reduce the body’s unbalanced production. Our bodies produce amylase when we eat our daily meals. It passes them through our organs, and out our bodies. Most enzymes are secreted from the pancreas and our salivary glands. Hunger Strike Side Effects
As we age, amylase secretions begin to speed up. As a result, the level of these enzymes increases significantly, leading to increased stored fats and calories bulking up your body. If we ignore signs like these, it might be harder to lose those extra amounts of weight as efficiently as possible. Worse, excessive weight loss can lead to serious medical conditions, including obesity, and issues with organs, especially the pancreas.
To prevent such things from happening in the first place, Amyl Guard’s formulation uses four amylase blockers, each containing a wide array of impressive and nourishing properties. When combined, they create a powerful solution that can help you lose weight healthily.
You will see an increase in amylase production and your body’s conversion of extra fat to carbohydrates. This will make you more active and more motivated to eat what you want, without any restrictions.
Amyl Guard can give you an additional metabolic boost. It can also treat issues with chronic inflammation so you won’t feel exhausted most of the time. It also prevents you from high blood sugar levels, which could be a serious risk.
The Key Ingredients
We know now that Amyl Guard contains four amylase blockers that make up a powerful solution against weight gain issues. But what exactly are they? Continue reading to learn more about each one!
The key ingredients of the supplement’s formulation include the following:
- White kidney beans. As previously mentioned, they are common appetizer delicacies widely eaten in Japan before any meal. As such, they are widely regarded for their amazing benefits as amylase inhibitors, reducing deep-seated fats in your body in exchange for better glucose metabolism and an extra boost of energy. These beans also contain anti-inflammation properties to help protect you against chronic illnesses.
- Bitter melon extract. Bitter melon is another popular and delicious appetizer amongst the Japanese, especially in Okinawa. Although both are amylase-blockers, they share similar characteristics to white kidney beans. However, one has been proven more effective than the others. Its extract comes with a well-composed mix of compounds that result in faster fat metabolism. It’s also rich in vitamin C and other minerals such as iron, making it a potential remedy against various illnesses.
- Chromium picolinate. This amylase-blocking compound is packed with fat-erasing and metabolism-boosting nutrients to help speed up the conversion from dormant lipids to fuel for energy. It’s also effective in solving a wide range of diabetes-related issues and concerns, from glucose levels down to problems with appetite.
- Berberine. Berberine is found in a few plants, including European barberry and tree turmeric. It helps to fix many symptoms that are directly or indirectly caused by diabetes, such as high insulin levels and cholesterol. Considering its roots in traditional East Asian medicine, berberine has the potential to help those with weight struggles lose up to 15% of their body mass index (BMI). Hunger Strike Side Effects
How Effective is Amyl Guard? Evidence behind the Supplement
Four of Amyl Guard’s key components have each been thoroughly researched and tested to prove they can help in weight loss and body maintenance. These experiments have shown promising results.
One study showed that extracting juices from bitter melon vegetables could help to reduce body fat and adipocytes, or fat cells. Similar studies have shown similar yet impressive turnouts, further solidifying the bitter melon’s capabilities in weight loss.
White kidney beans, meanwhile, are found to contain isoforms of alpha-amylase inhibitors, which perfectly explains why you can easily spot them in some popular weight loss supplements as one of the main ingredients. Another study found that the body’s fat was significantly lower when the extract from these legumes is used than a placebo.
Amyl Guard, based on all we know, can have many effects that ultimately help one’s weight loss efforts.
- It can help you lose the visceral and subcutaneous fats in your body by metabolizing them into fuel for energy.
- The combination of four natural amylase inhibitors makes it more powerful and motivating to get you moving, no matter how intense or fun.
- The process lowers your glucose and cholesterol levels, which makes you less likely to develop heart disease or other health problems.
- It reduces your excess cravings for food and drinks to a manageable minimum – no more having to feel constantly hungry at any chance!
- At the same time, its nutrient-rich properties help speed up the absorption of vitamins, minerals, and other healthy additions to your body, motivating you to eat any kind of food.
- You can also detoxify your digestive system and organs, and remove any inflammation that could hinder their progress. This will allow you to have healthier body functions.
- You’ll be able not only to lose fats more efficiently but also build leaner muscles. Hunger Strike Side Effects
The Side Effects
The Amyl Guard supplement is free from GMOs, additives, and habit-forming substances, making it safe to consume. With that in mind, harmful side effects should be expected – from most of the reviews we found, we have not been able to spot any cause for concern.
However, just because Amyl Guard is safe doesn’t mean it can’t always potentially cause byproducts. These adverse effects can occur if you take too many capsules or overdose. Nutraville warns users about this. Side effects may also occur in users who have underlying medical conditions.
If you are considering Amyl Guard for weight loss, Nutraville recommends that you adhere to its specific precautions.
- Only adults over the age of 18 can take this supplement. Minors under that range will need to refrain from taking the product.
- It is not suitable for pregnant and actively breastfeeding individuals.
- Amyl Guard is not recommended for people with certain medical conditions, or those who are taking prescription medications from their doctor.
- Avoid unauthorized dupes Legitimate stocks are only available on its official website and not anywhere else; if you buy from other places, there is a strong chance that they may be fake.
How to Take Amyl Guard
Nutraville suggests that you take two capsules daily of Amyl Guard. They should be consumed as an appetizer between 15 and 30 minutes before you eat any meal, breakfast or dinner. With that taken into consideration, one 60-capsule bottle’s worth of the supplement will last you for a month.
Use Amyl Guard regularly, and you’ll soon notice significant results and changes to your body. One user reported losing up to five pounds in the first week. There is a good chance that you will lose between 10 and 15 pounds after three to six months of consistent use. However, this can vary depending on your lifestyle and diet.
Prices and where to buy
You can only purchase genuine Amyl Guard stocks on the official website www.amylguard.com. These products are not available on any other marketplaces, such as Amazon or Walmart, or physical retailers.
The website offers the option to choose from any of these packages:
- A trial package: 1 bottle for $59 with a minimal shipping charge
- Most popular: A 3-bottle package starting at $147 (49/bottle), plus minimal shipping fees
- Best Value: Six-pack bundle at $174 (29/bottle) with free shipping within the US contingent and two bonus gifts Hunger Strike Side Effects
Free Bonus Items
Amyl Guard’s 6-bottle bundle includes free shipping and two Nutraville books and videos as a bonus. These items were originally valued at $114. Without further ado, let’s take a close look at what these bonuses have to offer.
- Skinny Carb Cookbook. It is a recipe book filled with tons of meal, appetizer, snack, and dessert ideas aimed at maintaining a balance within your body. These delicious ideas can be eaten guilt-free and are rich in carbohydrates, as the title implies. You will also learn about the three “living nutrients” that prevent fat accumulation in your body’s curves and crevices.
- Skinny Solution Meditations. This video wellness program includes four powerful meditation techniques that will help you reprogramme your subconscious to lose weight. This video will teach you how to manage stress, unresolved emotions and cravings, and identify what is making your relationship unhealthy with food. You’ll also learn how to keep your thoughts under control for a better night’s sleep, peace of your mind and a meaningful sense of living.
The Final Verdict on Amyl Guard
Nutraville’s Amyl Guard supplement has a proven track record of bringing amazing changes to your body, from the overwhelming positive reception to the no-risk bonus deals (both financial and otherwise). Not only will you see significant, noticeable changes in your body, but also other benefits. You will also feel energized and have a better sense of self. You can even eat without feeling any sign of guilt!
While multi-bottle packages may seem like a great deal, it is worth noting that the cost of one bottle can be quite expensive for some. Shipping fees will also add to the total amount.
We still consider Amyl Guard to be something worth trying. Whether you want to use it or not, the final answer may be up to your jurisdiction. But using a unique approach like amylase inhibitors to your weight loss regimen won’t hurt at all!
FAQ Hunger Strike Side Effects
Does Amyl Guard come with a money-back guarantee?
All authentic Amyl Guard stock are covered by a money back guarantee of up to 100% for any reason. This policy can be used for as long as 365 days, or a whole year. Nutraville is certain that this supplement will deliver significant results. If you are unsure, Nutraville has a customer service hotline that you can call anytime.
Where can I get a refund? If I have any questions about the product, who do I contact?
If you have questions, concerns, or anything else in mind about Amyl Guard, you may either approach its customer support e-mail at email@example.com or send letters or products to the following address: 285 Northeast Ave Tallmadge, OH 44278
What is the average time it takes to receive orders from Nutraville/Amyl Guard
If you live in the US, your orders will be processed and packed within three to five business days, while shipping will take five to seven days before it reaches your address. It may take up three weeks for orders from outside the US.
Who is Amyl Guard for?
Amyl Guard is recommended for those looking to lose weight without committing to an intensive routine that requires drastic changes to your diet and exercise.
It’s also ideal for those who are otherwise diligently following a strict health regimen, as the amylase-blocking formulation can help speed up the process and create equally fast results.