Amyl Guard by Nutraville is a weight loss supplement that slowly gains popularity and awareness among those who are trying to shed excess fat. Initially inspired by a handful of popular Japanese delicacies, it works to target the enzymes responsible for bulking up layers upon layers of fat throughout your body in exchange for more energy, a life free from stress and diseases, and a well-balanced craving for food.
While the premise of this new weight loss solution is promising at best, you may be left wondering, what exactly are those enzymes you’re talking about? How can they cause such problems? And how much does Amyl Guard cost?
This concise review will answer all of these questions and more. Keep reading to determine once and for all if it’s worth a try!
For those of you who prefer a visual review, here is a video review from Thomas on the YouTube channel Leonardo Santos. You can still read our article to get an in-depth overview of Amyl Guard.
What is Amyl Guard? How Amyl Guard Armory
Nutraville Amyl Guard is a natural dietary supplement that aims to help eliminate fats and excess calories within the body by targeting one of the leading causes of weight gain: high amylase levels. It is formulated with organic, scientifically-proven, and non-habit-forming components. It helps to increase your body’s response to burning fats. This is especially important as you get older and your weight loss-related metabolic rate slows down.
Amyl Guard, fondly advertised as a “5-second Japanese appetizer,” allows you to enjoy any kind of food without needing to worry about gaining a few pounds in the process – its excellent properties help prevent the amylase from adding up and breaking down all the carbohydrates in the body into extra calories and fats. You’ll feel more energetic and vibrant despite age changes.
Amyl Guard is available in a 60-capsule capsule bottle. Some users reported losing 11 pounds in just 14 days and others loosing up to 57 pounds over a period of time. Not only is this supplement able to help you get back to a slimming figure, but also enough to intervene in a multitude of life-threatening medical conditions.
Who Are the Manufacturers Behind Amyl Guard?
Amyl Guard is the result of a successful collaboration between Lauren Wilson, a North Carolina-based nutritionist, and Nina Suzuki, a biochemist. Nina introduced Nina to potential anti-amylase substances found in white kidney beans, and Goya (bitter melons), both popular Japanese appetizer foods.
Amyl Guard is among the first products offered under Nutraville, a relatively new brand company specializing in natural supplements for various personal needs.
What is the best way to lose weight?
Amyl Guard is an amylase inhibitor and works to reduce the body’s unbalanced production. Our bodies produce amylase when we eat our daily meals. It passes them through our organs, and out our bodies. The pancreas and salivary glands secrete most enzymes. How Amyl Guard Armory
As we age, our amylase secretions increase. As a result, the level of these enzymes increases significantly, leading to increased stored fats and calories bulking up your body. If we ignore signs like these, it might be harder to lose those extra amounts of weight as efficiently as possible. Even worse, too many of those may cause concerning medical conditions and diagnoses such as obesity and organ issues, particularly the pancreas.
Amyl Guard contains four amylase inhibitors, each with a variety of nourishing and impressive properties. This prevents such problems from ever happening. When combined, they create a powerful solution that can help you lose weight healthily.
Your amylase production levels are brought back to balance, and the extra fat lining up along your body converts back to carbohydrates, making you more active and motivated to eat whatever you want without anything stopping you.
Amyl Guard can give you an additional metabolic boost. Amyl Guard can also be used to treat chronic inflammation, so you won’t feel tired all the time. In addition, it prevents you from the imminent risk of high blood sugar levels.
The Key Ingredients
We know now that Amyl Guard contains four amylase blockers that make up a powerful solution against weight gain issues. What are they exactly? Keep reading to find out about each of them in further detail!
The key ingredients of the supplement’s formulation include the following:
- White kidney beans. They are a Japanese appetizer that is widely consumed before any meal. As such, they are widely regarded for their amazing benefits as amylase inhibitors, reducing deep-seated fats in your body in exchange for better glucose metabolism and an extra boost of energy. They also have anti-inflammatory properties that can help you protect yourself against chronic diseases.
- Bitter melon extract. Another popular Japanese appetizer is bitter melon, especially in Okinawa. It shares similar traits with white kidney beans as they are both amylase blockers in their own right, although one has shown to be more effective than the other. The extract contains a well-composed mixture of compounds that results in faster fat metabolism. It’s also rich in vitamin C and other minerals such as iron, making it a potential remedy against various illnesses.
- Chromium picolinate. This amylase-blocking compound is packed with fat-erasing and metabolism-boosting nutrients to help speed up the conversion from dormant lipids to fuel for energy. It is also useful in solving many diabetes-related problems and concerns, including glucose levels and appetite issues.
- Berberine. Found in a handful of plants from European barberry to tree turmeric, berberine, like chromium picolinate, helps fix a variety of symptoms caused directly or indirectly by diabetes – like high insulin and cholesterol levels, for instance – on top of its properties as an amylase inhibitor. Considering its roots in traditional East Asian medicine, berberine has the potential to help those with weight struggles lose up to 15% of their body mass index (BMI). How Amyl Guard Armory
How Effective is Amyl Guard? Evidence behind the Supplement
Four of Amyl Guard’s key components have each been thoroughly researched and tested to prove they can help in weight loss and body maintenance. The results from those experimentations are, fortunately, overwhelmingly positive and promising.
One study, for instance, saw how extracted juices from the bitter melon vegetable could effectively help reduce accumulated fats in the human body and adipocytes or fat cells. Similar studies have shown similar yet impressive turnouts, further solidifying the bitter melon’s capabilities in weight loss.
White kidney beans, meanwhile, are found to contain isoforms of alpha-amylase inhibitors, which perfectly explains why you can easily spot them in some popular weight loss supplements as one of the main ingredients. Another study suggested that the extract deriving from those legumes has significantly reduced about four pounds worth of body fat compared to a placebo.
Amyl Guard, based on all we know, can have many effects that ultimately help one’s weight loss efforts.
- It can help you shed the subcutaneous and visceral fats in your body, by metabolizing them to fuel for energy.
- The combination of four natural amylase inhibitors makes it more powerful and motivating to get you moving, no matter how intense or fun.
- Your glucose and cholesterol levels are lowered in the process, making you less prone to concerning health issues such as diabetes and heart diseases.
- This reduces your cravings for food or drinks to a manageable level. You will no longer feel hungry all the time.
- Its nutrient-rich qualities help accelerate the absorption and utilization of vitamins, minerals, as well as allowing you to enjoy any type of food.
- Your digestive system and organs are further detoxified and free from any inflammation that may hurt their progress, giving way to healthier body functions.
- You’ll be able not only to lose fats more efficiently but also build leaner muscles. How Amyl Guard Armory
The Side Effects
The Amyl Guard supplement is free from GMOs, additives, and habit-forming substances, making it safe to consume. It is normal to expect side effects, but most reviews that we reviewed did not indicate any concern.
Amyl Guard can cause side effects, even though it is considered safe. Nutraville has warned users that these adverse effects might take effect either in the event of an overdose or if the capsules are taken beyond the expiry date. Users with underlying medical conditions might also experience side effects if they take the supplement without their doctor’s consent.
If you are considering Amyl Guard for weight loss, Nutraville recommends that you adhere to its specific precautions.
- This supplement can only be taken by adults over 18. The product is not recommended for minors below 18 years of age.
- It is not suitable for pregnant and actively breastfeeding individuals.
- Amyl Guard is not recommended for people with certain medical conditions, or those who are taking prescription medications from their doctor.
- Beware of unauthorized dupes! Legitimate stocks are only available on its official website and not anywhere else; if you buy from other places, there is a strong chance that they may be fake.
How to Take Amyl Guardian
Nutraville suggests that you take two capsules daily of Amyl Guard. Preferably, you should consume them as an appetizer 15 to 30 minutes before any meal, whether it be breakfast or dinner. With this in mind, one 60-capsule capsule’s worth of the supplement should last you for at least a month.
Amyl Guard is a great product that will help you see significant changes in your body. One user reported losing up to five pounds in the first week. There is a good chance that you will lose between 10 and 15 pounds after three to six months of consistent use. However, this can vary depending on your lifestyle and diet.
Prices and where to buy
You can only purchase genuine Amyl Guard stocks on the official website www.amylguard.com. You won’t be able to find these anywhere else, from marketplaces such as Amazon and Walmart or even physical retailers.
According to the website, you may opt to purchase any of the following offered packages:
- A trial package: 1 bottle for $59 with a minimal shipping charge
- Most Popular: Three-bottle package for a total of $147 ($49/bottle) plus minimal shipping fees
- Best Value: Six-pack bundle for a total of $174 ($29/bottle), including free shipping within the contingent US and two free bonus gifts How Amyl Guard Armory
Free Bonus Items
If you choose to buy Amyl Guard’s six-bottle bundle, not only will you get to receive free shipping but also two of Nutraville’s books and videos free of charge as a bonus! These items are originally valued at a total of $114. Let’s now take a closer look at the bonuses.
- The Skinny Carb Cookbook. It is a recipe book filled with tons of meal, appetizer, snack, and dessert ideas aimed at maintaining a balance within your body. As the title suggests, most of these exciting ideas are designed to not just be rich in carbohydrates but also eaten guilt-free. You will also learn about the three “living nutrients” that prevent fat accumulation in your body’s curves and crevices.
- Skinny Solution Meditations. This video wellness program includes four powerful meditation techniques that will help you reprogramme your subconscious to lose weight. Here, you’ll learn to deal with stress from cravings and unresolved emotions, identify what’s making your relationship with food unhealthy and break it down, and keep your thoughts in full control in favor of a night of better sleep, peace of mind, and a worthwhile sense of living.
Our Final Verdict on Amyl Guard
From the overwhelmingly positive reception to the risk-free bonus deals (both financially and physically), Nutraville’s Amyl Guard supplement proves time and time again that it can bring wondrous changes to your body. You don’t just receive significant and noticeable results. You will also feel energized and have a better sense of self. You don’t even have to feel guilty about eating!
While multi-bottle packages may seem like a great deal, it is worth noting that the cost of one bottle can be quite expensive for some. Shipping fees will also add to the total amount.
Regardless, we still see Amyl Guard as something truly worth trying. It is up to you to decide if you want to use it. But using a unique approach like amylase inhibitors to your weight loss regimen won’t hurt at all!
FAQ How Amyl Guard Armory
Does Amyl Guard come with a money-back guarantee?
You’ll be pleased to know that all authentic Amyl Guard stocks are backed with a 100% money-back guarantee policy that lasts up to 365 days or a full year! Nutraville is confident that the supplement can give you significant results. However, if you feel like something’s lacking, you may approach its customer service hotline anytime!
Where can I ask for a refund? If I have any questions about the product, who do I contact?
If you have questions, concerns, or anything else in mind about Amyl Guard, you may either approach its customer support e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or send letters or products to the following address: 285 Northeast Ave Tallmadge, OH 44278
How long will it take to receive my orders from Nutraville/Amyl Guard?
If you live in the US, your orders will be processed and packed within three to five business days, while shipping will take five to seven days before it reaches your address. It may take up three weeks for orders from outside the US.
For whom is Amyl Guard?
Amyl Guard is recommended to those who want to lose weight but don’t have the time or desire to change their diet.
This is a great choice for people who have been following a strict diet. The amylase-blocking formula can speed up the process and produce equally quick results.