Nutraville’s Amyl Guard is one of the latest weight loss supplements slowly gaining traction and into the consciousness of those trying to lose unnecessary fat! Initially inspired by a handful of popular Japanese delicacies, it works to target the enzymes responsible for bulking up layers upon layers of fat throughout your body in exchange for more energy, a life free from stress and diseases, and a well-balanced craving for food.
Although the idea of this new weight-loss solution sounds promising, you might be wondering what enzymes are involved. What are they doing to cause such things? And how much does Amyl Guard cost?
These questions and many more will be answered in this concise review. Keep reading to determine once and for all if it’s worth a try!
If you prefer a visual review, Thomas has posted a video from Leonardo Santos. To get a comprehensive overview of Amyl Guard, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Amyl Guard? Fat Amy Weight Loss
Nutraville Amyl Guard, a natural dietary supplement, aims to reduce fats and excess calories in the body. It targets high levels of amylase which is one of the main causes of weight gain. Formulated with a tasteful curation of organic, scientifically proven, and non-habit-forming ingredients, it eases and boosts your body’s reaction to burning fats, especially as you grow older and your weight-loss-related metabolic rates slow down.
Amyl Guard, fondly advertised as a “5-second Japanese appetizer,” allows you to enjoy any kind of food without needing to worry about gaining a few pounds in the process – its excellent properties help prevent the amylase from adding up and breaking down all the carbohydrates in the body into extra calories and fats. You’ll feel more energetic and vibrant despite age changes.
Available in the form of a 60-capsule bottle, Amyl Guard has shown remarkable results – some who have used it for themselves reported shedding 11 pounds within 14 days, while others were able to lose up to 57 pounds after a few months of regular use. This supplement can help you lose weight and intervene in many life-threatening medical conditions.
Who Are the Manufacturers Behind Amyl Guard?
The Amyl Guard formulation is a result of a fruitful collaboration between the North Carolina-based doctor and nutritionist Lauren Wilson and the biochemist Nina Suzuki, who introduced her to the potential anti-amylase compounds found in white kidney beans and the Goya (bitter melon) vegetable, both popular Japanese appetizer foods, as well as two other ingredients.
Amyl Guard was one of the first products to be offered by Nutraville, a brand new company that specializes in natural supplements for personal needs.
How Does It Work for Weight Loss?
Amyl Guard, as its role as an amylase inhibitor suggests, works to break down the unbalanced production of amylase enzymes within the body. Our bodies produce amylase when we eat our daily meals. It passes them through our organs, and out our bodies. Most enzymes are secreted from the pancreas and our salivary glands. Fat Amy Weight Loss
As we age, amylase secretions begin to speed up. As a result, the level of these enzymes increases significantly, leading to increased stored fats and calories bulking up your body. It might be more difficult to lose weight if we ignore these signs. Even worse, too many of those may cause concerning medical conditions and diagnoses such as obesity and organ issues, particularly the pancreas.
Amyl Guard contains four amylase inhibitors, each with a variety of nourishing and impressive properties. This prevents such problems from ever happening. They can be combined to create a powerful combination that can help you lose weight.
Your amylase production levels are brought back to balance, and the extra fat lining up along your body converts back to carbohydrates, making you more active and motivated to eat whatever you want without anything stopping you.
Amyl Guard can give you an additional metabolic boost. Amyl Guard can also be used to treat chronic inflammation, so you won’t feel tired all the time. In addition, it prevents you from the imminent risk of high blood sugar levels.
The Key Ingredients
Amyl Guard is a powerful weight loss solution that contains four amylase-blockers. What are they exactly? Continue reading to learn more about each one!
The key ingredients of the supplement’s formulation include the following:
- White kidney beans. They are a Japanese appetizer that is widely consumed before any meal. They are well-known for their amylase inhibitor properties, which reduce deep-seated fats in the body and give you more energy. They also have anti-inflammatory properties that can help you protect yourself against chronic diseases.
- Bitter melon extract. Bitter melon is another popular and delicious appetizer amongst the Japanese, especially in Okinawa. It shares similar traits with white kidney beans as they are both amylase blockers in their own right, although one has shown to be more effective than the other. Its extract comes with a well-composed mix of compounds that result in faster fat metabolism. It is also high in vitamin C, iron, and other minerals. This makes it an effective remedy for many illnesses.
- Chromium picolinate. This amylase-blocking compound contains a variety of fat-erasing nutrients and metabolism-boosting nutrients that help accelerate the conversion of dormant cholesterol to energy. It is also useful in solving many diabetes-related problems and concerns, including glucose levels and appetite issues.
- Berberine. Berberine is found in a few plants, including European barberry and tree turmeric. It helps to fix many symptoms that are directly or indirectly caused by diabetes, such as high insulin levels and cholesterol. Berberine is a traditional East Asian medicine that can help people with weight problems lose up to 15% of the body mass index (BMI). Fat Amy Weight Loss
How Effective is Amyl Guard? Evidence behind the Supplement
Each of the four key components of Amyl Guard have been thoroughly researched to show that they are effective in weight loss and maintaining a healthy body. The results from those experimentations are, fortunately, overwhelmingly positive and promising.
One study, for instance, saw how extracted juices from the bitter melon vegetable could effectively help reduce accumulated fats in the human body and adipocytes or fat cells. Similar yet impressive results have been shown in other studies, which further confirms the power of bitter melon for weight loss.
The white kidney beans contain alpha-amylase inhibitors in their isoforms. This is why they are often included as a main ingredient in popular weight loss products. Another study suggested that the extract deriving from those legumes has significantly reduced about four pounds worth of body fat compared to a placebo.
Amyl Guard, based on all we know, can have many effects that ultimately help one’s weight loss efforts.
- It can help you lose the visceral and subcutaneous fats in your body by metabolizing them into fuel for energy.
- The combination of four natural amylase inhibitors makes it more powerful and motivating to get you moving, no matter how intense or fun.
- The process lowers your glucose and cholesterol levels, which makes you less likely to develop heart disease or other health problems.
- This reduces your cravings for food or drinks to a manageable level. You will no longer feel hungry all the time.
- At the same time, its nutrient-rich properties help speed up the absorption of vitamins, minerals, and other healthy additions to your body, motivating you to eat any kind of food.
- Your digestive system and organs are further detoxified and free from any inflammation that may hurt their progress, giving way to healthier body functions.
- Not only will you be able to burn fats efficiently, but you’ll also develop a leaner muscle mass. Fat Amy Weight Loss
The Side Effects
Amyl Guard is safe to eat because it does not contain any GMOs, add-ons or habit-forming substances. With that in mind, harmful side effects should be expected – from most of the reviews we found, we have not been able to spot any cause for concern.
Amyl Guard can cause side effects, even though it is considered safe. Nutraville has warned users that these adverse effects might take effect either in the event of an overdose or if the capsules are taken beyond the expiry date. Users with underlying medical conditions might also experience side effects if they take the supplement without their doctor’s consent.
To make sure everything runs smoothly, Nutraville suggests you follow its special precautions if you’re considering taking Amyl Guard as part of your weight loss routine:
- This supplement can only be taken by adults over 18. Minors under that range will need to refrain from taking the product.
- It is not recommended for women who are pregnant or actively breastfeeding.
- Those with medical conditions or who are currently taking prescribed medications from their doctors are advised to ask first before using Amyl Guard.
- Beware of unauthorized dupes! Legitimate stocks are only available on its official website and not anywhere else; if you buy from other places, there is a strong chance that they may be fake.
How to Take Amyl Guard
Nutraville suggests that you take two capsules daily of Amyl Guard. Preferably, you should consume them as an appetizer 15 to 30 minutes before any meal, whether it be breakfast or dinner. With this in mind, one 60-capsule capsule’s worth of the supplement should last you for at least a month.
Use Amyl Guard regularly, and you’ll soon notice significant results and changes to your body. One user reported losing up to five pounds in the first week. Within three to six months of consistent usage, there is a strong possibility that you may lose around 10 to 15 pounds of weight, more or less, although this may vary according to your lifestyle and diet choices.
Prices and where to buy
As previously mentioned, you can only find authentic stocks of Amyl Guard on its official website at www.amylguard.com. You won’t be able to find these anywhere else, from marketplaces such as Amazon and Walmart or even physical retailers.
The website offers the option to choose from any of these packages:
- Trial Package: One bottle for $59 plus a minimal shipping fee
- Most Popular: Three-bottle package for a total of $147 ($49/bottle) plus minimal shipping fees
- Best Value: Six-pack bundle for a total of $174 ($29/bottle), including free shipping within the contingent US and two free bonus gifts Fat Amy Weight Loss
Free Bonus Items
Amyl Guard’s 6-bottle bundle includes free shipping and two Nutraville books and videos as a bonus. These items are originally valued at a total of $114. Let’s now take a closer look at the bonuses.
- The Skinny Carb Cookbook. This book contains tons of recipes for healthy eating. As the title suggests, most of these exciting ideas are designed to not just be rich in carbohydrates but also eaten guilt-free. You will also learn about the three “living nutrients” that prevent fat accumulation in your body’s curves and crevices.
- Skinny Solution Meditations. This comprehensive video wellness program comprises four powerful meditation techniques, each geared towards reprogramming your subconscious to focus more on losing weight. Here, you’ll learn to deal with stress from cravings and unresolved emotions, identify what’s making your relationship with food unhealthy and break it down, and keep your thoughts in full control in favor of a night of better sleep, peace of mind, and a worthwhile sense of living.
Our Final Verdict on Amyl Guard
Nutraville’s Amyl Guard supplement has a proven track record of bringing amazing changes to your body, from the overwhelming positive reception to the no-risk bonus deals (both financial and otherwise). Not only will you see significant, noticeable changes in your body, but also other benefits. You’ll also be given a new sense of life and motivation to do whatever you wish. You don’t even have to feel guilty about eating!
While multi-bottle packages may seem like a great deal, it is worth noting that the cost of one bottle can be quite expensive for some. Shipping fees will also add to the total amount.
We still consider Amyl Guard to be something worth trying. Whether you want to use it or not, the final answer may be up to your jurisdiction. However, adding amylase inhibitors into your weight loss program won’t hurt.
FAQ Fat Amy Weight Loss
Does Amyl Guard come with a money-back guarantee?
You’ll be pleased to know that all authentic Amyl Guard stocks are backed with a 100% money-back guarantee policy that lasts up to 365 days or a full year! Nutraville is certain that this supplement will deliver significant results. If you are unsure, Nutraville has a customer service hotline that you can call anytime.
Where can I get a refund? If I have any questions about the product, who do I contact?
If you have questions, concerns, or anything else in mind about Amyl Guard, you may either approach its customer support e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or send letters or products to the following address: 285 Northeast Ave Tallmadge, OH 44278
What is the average time it takes to receive orders from Nutraville/Amyl Guard
Your orders will be processed and packed in three to five business day if you are located in the US. Shipping will take between five to seven days if it is not yet at your address. If you live outside the US, however, it may take up to three weeks.
For whom is Amyl Guard?
Amyl Guard is recommended to those who want to lose weight but don’t have the time or desire to change their diet.
It’s also ideal for those who are otherwise diligently following a strict health regimen, as the amylase-blocking formulation can help speed up the process and create equally fast results.