Amyl Guard by Nutraville is a weight loss supplement that slowly gains popularity and awareness among those who are trying to shed excess fat. Initially inspired by a handful of popular Japanese delicacies, it works to target the enzymes responsible for bulking up layers upon layers of fat throughout your body in exchange for more energy, a life free from stress and diseases, and a well-balanced craving for food.
Although the idea of this new weight-loss solution sounds promising, you might be wondering what enzymes are involved. How can they cause such problems? And how much does Amyl Guard cost?
These questions and many more will be answered in this concise review. Keep reading to determine once and for all if it’s worth a try!
For those of you who prefer a visual review, here is a video review from Thomas on the YouTube channel Leonardo Santos. You can still read our article to get an in-depth overview of Amyl Guard.
What is Amyl Guard? Consumer Reports Best Appetite Suppressant
Nutraville Amyl Guard is a natural dietary supplement that aims to help eliminate fats and excess calories within the body by targeting one of the leading causes of weight gain: high amylase levels. It is formulated with organic, scientifically-proven, and non-habit-forming components. It helps to increase your body’s response to burning fats. This is especially important as you get older and your weight loss-related metabolic rate slows down.
Amyl Guard is a Japanese appetizer that can be enjoyed with any type of food. Its excellent properties prevent amylase from building up and breaking down carbohydrates in the body to make them into more calories and fats. You’ll feel more energetic and vibrant despite age changes.
Amyl Guard is available in a 60-capsule capsule bottle. Some users reported losing 11 pounds in just 14 days and others loosing up to 57 pounds over a period of time. This supplement can help you lose weight and intervene in many life-threatening medical conditions.
Who Are the Manufacturers Behind Amyl Guard?
The Amyl Guard formulation is a result of a fruitful collaboration between the North Carolina-based doctor and nutritionist Lauren Wilson and the biochemist Nina Suzuki, who introduced her to the potential anti-amylase compounds found in white kidney beans and the Goya (bitter melon) vegetable, both popular Japanese appetizer foods, as well as two other ingredients.
Amyl Guard is among the first products offered under Nutraville, a relatively new brand company specializing in natural supplements for various personal needs.
What is the best way to lose weight?
Amyl Guard is an amylase inhibitor and works to reduce the body’s unbalanced production. To go into further detail, our body produces amylase to break down our carbohydrates whenever we eat our daily meals, passing them through our organs and out of us. The pancreas and salivary glands secrete most enzymes. Consumer Reports Best Appetite Suppressant
As we age, amylase secretions begin to speed up. As a result, the level of these enzymes increases significantly, leading to increased stored fats and calories bulking up your body. It might be more difficult to lose weight if we ignore these signs. Even worse, too many of those may cause concerning medical conditions and diagnoses such as obesity and organ issues, particularly the pancreas.
To prevent such things from happening in the first place, Amyl Guard’s formulation uses four amylase blockers, each containing a wide array of impressive and nourishing properties. When combined, they create a powerful solution that can help you lose weight healthily.
You will see an increase in amylase production and your body’s conversion of extra fat to carbohydrates. This will make you more active and more motivated to eat what you want, without any restrictions.
Not only can you experience an extra metabolic boost with Amyl Guard. Amyl Guard can also be used to treat chronic inflammation, so you won’t feel tired all the time. It also prevents you from high blood sugar levels, which could be a serious risk.
The Key Ingredients
We know now that Amyl Guard contains four amylase blockers that make up a powerful solution against weight gain issues. But what exactly are they? Continue reading to learn more about each one!
These are the key ingredients in the formulation of the supplement:
- White kidney beans. As previously mentioned, they are common appetizer delicacies widely eaten in Japan before any meal. As such, they are widely regarded for their amazing benefits as amylase inhibitors, reducing deep-seated fats in your body in exchange for better glucose metabolism and an extra boost of energy. These beans also contain anti-inflammation properties to help protect you against chronic illnesses.
- Bitter melon extract. Another popular Japanese appetizer is bitter melon, especially in Okinawa. Although both are amylase-blockers, they share similar characteristics to white kidney beans. However, one has been proven more effective than the others. Its extract comes with a well-composed mix of compounds that result in faster fat metabolism. It is also high in vitamin C, iron, and other minerals. This makes it an effective remedy for many illnesses.
- Chromium picolinate. This amylase-blocking compound contains a variety of fat-erasing nutrients and metabolism-boosting nutrients that help accelerate the conversion of dormant cholesterol to energy. It’s also effective in solving a wide range of diabetes-related issues and concerns, from glucose levels down to problems with appetite.
- Berberine. Berberine is found in a few plants, including European barberry and tree turmeric. It helps to fix many symptoms that are directly or indirectly caused by diabetes, such as high insulin levels and cholesterol. Considering its roots in traditional East Asian medicine, berberine has the potential to help those with weight struggles lose up to 15% of their body mass index (BMI). Consumer Reports Best Appetite Suppressant
Amyl Guard: How effective is it? Evidence behind the Supplement
Each of the four key components of Amyl Guard have been thoroughly researched to show that they are effective in weight loss and maintaining a healthy body. These experiments have shown promising results.
One study showed that extracting juices from bitter melon vegetables could help to reduce body fat and adipocytes, or fat cells. Similar yet impressive results have been shown in other studies, which further confirms the power of bitter melon for weight loss.
White kidney beans, meanwhile, are found to contain isoforms of alpha-amylase inhibitors, which perfectly explains why you can easily spot them in some popular weight loss supplements as one of the main ingredients. Another study suggested that the extract deriving from those legumes has significantly reduced about four pounds worth of body fat compared to a placebo.
Amyl Guard, based on all we know, can have many effects that ultimately help one’s weight loss efforts.
- It can help you shed the subcutaneous and visceral fats in your body, by metabolizing them to fuel for energy.
- Thanks to its combined power of four natural amylase blockers, you get to be more active and motivated to do whatever you like, whether it be an intense workout or a fun activity.
- The process lowers your glucose and cholesterol levels, which makes you less likely to develop heart disease or other health problems.
- It reduces your excess cravings for food and drinks to a manageable minimum – no more having to feel constantly hungry at any chance!
- At the same time, its nutrient-rich properties help speed up the absorption of vitamins, minerals, and other healthy additions to your body, motivating you to eat any kind of food.
- You can also detoxify your digestive system and organs, and remove any inflammation that could hinder their progress. This will allow you to have healthier body functions.
- You’ll be able not only to lose fats more efficiently but also build leaner muscles. Consumer Reports Best Appetite Suppressant
The Side Effects
Amyl Guard is safe to eat because it does not contain any GMOs, add-ons or habit-forming substances. With that in mind, harmful side effects should be expected – from most of the reviews we found, we have not been able to spot any cause for concern.
Amyl Guard can cause side effects, even though it is considered safe. These adverse effects can occur if you take too many capsules or overdose. Nutraville warns users about this. Users with underlying medical conditions might also experience side effects if they take the supplement without their doctor’s consent.
To make sure everything runs smoothly, Nutraville suggests you follow its special precautions if you’re considering taking Amyl Guard as part of your weight loss routine:
- Only adults over the age of 18 can take this supplement. Minors under that range will need to refrain from taking the product.
- It is not recommended for women who are pregnant or actively breastfeeding.
- Those with medical conditions or who are currently taking prescribed medications from their doctors are advised to ask first before using Amyl Guard.
- Avoid unauthorized dupes Stocks that are legitimate are only available through the official website. If you purchase from any other place, there’s a good chance they could be fake.
How to Take Amyl Guardian
Nutraville suggests that you take two capsules daily of Amyl Guard. They should be consumed as an appetizer between 15 and 30 minutes before you eat any meal, breakfast or dinner. With this in mind, one 60-capsule capsule’s worth of the supplement should last you for at least a month.
Use Amyl Guard regularly, and you’ll soon notice significant results and changes to your body. Some users have once reported that they shed up to five pounds in their first weeks alone! Within three to six months of consistent usage, there is a strong possibility that you may lose around 10 to 15 pounds of weight, more or less, although this may vary according to your lifestyle and diet choices.
Where to Buy and Pricing
As previously mentioned, you can only find authentic stocks of Amyl Guard on its official website at www.amylguard.com. These products are not available on any other marketplaces, such as Amazon or Walmart, or physical retailers.
The website offers the option to choose from any of these packages:
- A trial package: 1 bottle for $59 with a minimal shipping charge
- Most Popular: Three-bottle package for a total of $147 ($49/bottle) plus minimal shipping fees
- Best Value: Six-pack bundle at $174 (29/bottle) with free shipping within the US contingent and two bonus gifts Consumer Reports Best Appetite Suppressant
Get a Free Bonus Product
Amyl Guard’s 6-bottle bundle includes free shipping and two Nutraville books and videos as a bonus. These items are originally valued at a total of $114. Without further ado, let’s take a close look at what these bonuses have to offer.
- Skinny Carb Cookbook. This book contains tons of recipes for healthy eating. These delicious ideas can be eaten guilt-free and are rich in carbohydrates, as the title implies. You will also learn about the three “living nutrients” that prevent fat accumulation in your body’s curves and crevices.
- Skinny Solution Meditations. This comprehensive video wellness program comprises four powerful meditation techniques, each geared towards reprogramming your subconscious to focus more on losing weight. This video will teach you how to manage stress, unresolved emotions and cravings, and identify what is making your relationship unhealthy with food. You’ll also learn how to keep your thoughts under control for a better night’s sleep, peace of your mind and a meaningful sense of living.
Our Final Verdict on Amyl Guard
From the overwhelmingly positive reception to the risk-free bonus deals (both financially and physically), Nutraville’s Amyl Guard supplement proves time and time again that it can bring wondrous changes to your body. Not only will you see significant, noticeable changes in your body, but also other benefits. You will also feel energized and have a better sense of self. You can even eat without feeling any sign of guilt!
While multi-bottle packages may seem like a great deal, it is worth noting that the cost of one bottle can be quite expensive for some. Shipping fees will also add to the total amount.
Regardless, we still see Amyl Guard as something truly worth trying. It is up to you to decide if you want to use it. However, adding amylase inhibitors into your weight loss program won’t hurt.
FAQ Consumer Reports Best Appetite Suppressant
Is Amyl Guard covered by a money back guarantee?
You’ll be pleased to know that all authentic Amyl Guard stocks are backed with a 100% money-back guarantee policy that lasts up to 365 days or a full year! Nutraville is confident that the supplement can give you significant results. However, if you feel like something’s lacking, you may approach its customer service hotline anytime!
Where can I get a refund? Who do I turn to whenever I have an inquiry about the product?
If you have questions, concerns, or anything else in mind about Amyl Guard, you may either approach its customer support e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or send letters or products to the following address: 285 Northeast Ave Tallmadge, OH 44278
How long will it take to receive my orders from Nutraville/Amyl Guard?
Your orders will be processed and packed in three to five business day if you are located in the US. Shipping will take between five to seven days if it is not yet at your address. If you live outside the US, however, it may take up to three weeks.
For whom is Amyl Guard?
Amyl Guard is recommended to those who want to lose weight but don’t have the time or desire to change their diet.
It’s also ideal for those who are otherwise diligently following a strict health regimen, as the amylase-blocking formulation can help speed up the process and create equally fast results.