Nutraville’s Amyl Guard is one of the latest weight loss supplements slowly gaining traction and into the consciousness of those trying to lose unnecessary fat! Initially inspired by a handful of popular Japanese delicacies, it works to target the enzymes responsible for bulking up layers upon layers of fat throughout your body in exchange for more energy, a life free from stress and diseases, and a well-balanced craving for food.
While the premise of this new weight loss solution is promising at best, you may be left wondering, what exactly are those enzymes you’re talking about? How can they cause such problems? And how much does Amyl Guard cost?
This concise review will answer all of these questions and more. Keep reading to determine once and for all if it’s worth a try!
If you prefer a visual review, Thomas has posted a video from Leonardo Santos. You can still read our article to get an in-depth overview of Amyl Guard.
What is Amyl Guard? Ceylon Cinnamon Carb Blocker
Nutraville Amyl Guard, a natural dietary supplement, aims to reduce fats and excess calories in the body. It targets high levels of amylase which is one of the main causes of weight gain. Formulated with a tasteful curation of organic, scientifically proven, and non-habit-forming ingredients, it eases and boosts your body’s reaction to burning fats, especially as you grow older and your weight-loss-related metabolic rates slow down.
Amyl Guard, fondly advertised as a “5-second Japanese appetizer,” allows you to enjoy any kind of food without needing to worry about gaining a few pounds in the process – its excellent properties help prevent the amylase from adding up and breaking down all the carbohydrates in the body into extra calories and fats. You’ll feel more energetic and vibrant despite age changes.
Amyl Guard is available in a 60-capsule capsule bottle. Some users reported losing 11 pounds in just 14 days and others loosing up to 57 pounds over a period of time. Not only is this supplement able to help you get back to a slimming figure, but also enough to intervene in a multitude of life-threatening medical conditions.
Who Are the Manufacturers Behind Amyl Guard?
Amyl Guard is the result of a successful collaboration between Lauren Wilson, a North Carolina-based nutritionist, and Nina Suzuki, a biochemist. Nina introduced Nina to potential anti-amylase substances found in white kidney beans, and Goya (bitter melons), both popular Japanese appetizer foods.
Amyl Guard was one of the first products to be offered by Nutraville, a brand new company that specializes in natural supplements for personal needs.
How Does It Work for Weight Loss?
Amyl Guard is an amylase inhibitor and works to reduce the body’s unbalanced production. To go into further detail, our body produces amylase to break down our carbohydrates whenever we eat our daily meals, passing them through our organs and out of us. Most enzymes are secreted from the pancreas and our salivary glands. Ceylon Cinnamon Carb Blocker
As we age, amylase secretions begin to speed up. As a result, the level of these enzymes increases significantly, leading to increased stored fats and calories bulking up your body. If we ignore signs like these, it might be harder to lose those extra amounts of weight as efficiently as possible. Even worse, too many of those may cause concerning medical conditions and diagnoses such as obesity and organ issues, particularly the pancreas.
To prevent such things from happening in the first place, Amyl Guard’s formulation uses four amylase blockers, each containing a wide array of impressive and nourishing properties. They can be combined to create a powerful combination that can help you lose weight.
You will see an increase in amylase production and your body’s conversion of extra fat to carbohydrates. This will make you more active and more motivated to eat what you want, without any restrictions.
Amyl Guard can give you an additional metabolic boost. It can also treat issues with chronic inflammation so you won’t feel exhausted most of the time. In addition, it prevents you from the imminent risk of high blood sugar levels.
The Key Ingredients
Amyl Guard is a powerful weight loss solution that contains four amylase-blockers. But what exactly are they? Continue reading to learn more about each one!
The key ingredients of the supplement’s formulation include the following:
- White kidney beans. They are a Japanese appetizer that is widely consumed before any meal. As such, they are widely regarded for their amazing benefits as amylase inhibitors, reducing deep-seated fats in your body in exchange for better glucose metabolism and an extra boost of energy. These beans also contain anti-inflammation properties to help protect you against chronic illnesses.
- Bitter melon extract. Bitter melon is another popular and delicious appetizer amongst the Japanese, especially in Okinawa. Although both are amylase-blockers, they share similar characteristics to white kidney beans. However, one has been proven more effective than the others. Its extract comes with a well-composed mix of compounds that result in faster fat metabolism. It is also high in vitamin C, iron, and other minerals. This makes it an effective remedy for many illnesses.
- Chromium picolinate. This amylase-blocking compound is packed with fat-erasing and metabolism-boosting nutrients to help speed up the conversion from dormant lipids to fuel for energy. It’s also effective in solving a wide range of diabetes-related issues and concerns, from glucose levels down to problems with appetite.
- Berberine. Berberine is found in a few plants, including European barberry and tree turmeric. It helps to fix many symptoms that are directly or indirectly caused by diabetes, such as high insulin levels and cholesterol. Considering its roots in traditional East Asian medicine, berberine has the potential to help those with weight struggles lose up to 15% of their body mass index (BMI). Ceylon Cinnamon Carb Blocker
Amyl Guard: How effective is it? Evidence behind the Supplement
Four of Amyl Guard’s key components have each been thoroughly researched and tested to prove they can help in weight loss and body maintenance. These experiments have shown promising results.
One study showed that extracting juices from bitter melon vegetables could help to reduce body fat and adipocytes, or fat cells. Similar studies have shown similar yet impressive turnouts, further solidifying the bitter melon’s capabilities in weight loss.
The white kidney beans contain alpha-amylase inhibitors in their isoforms. This is why they are often included as a main ingredient in popular weight loss products. Another study found that the body’s fat was significantly lower when the extract from these legumes is used than a placebo.
Amyl Guard, based on all we know, can have many effects that ultimately help one’s weight loss efforts.
- It can help you lose the visceral and subcutaneous fats in your body by metabolizing them into fuel for energy.
- The combination of four natural amylase inhibitors makes it more powerful and motivating to get you moving, no matter how intense or fun.
- The process lowers your glucose and cholesterol levels, which makes you less likely to develop heart disease or other health problems.
- This reduces your cravings for food or drinks to a manageable level. You will no longer feel hungry all the time.
- At the same time, its nutrient-rich properties help speed up the absorption of vitamins, minerals, and other healthy additions to your body, motivating you to eat any kind of food.
- Your digestive system and organs are further detoxified and free from any inflammation that may hurt their progress, giving way to healthier body functions.
- Not only will you be able to burn fats efficiently, but you’ll also develop a leaner muscle mass. Ceylon Cinnamon Carb Blocker
The Side Effects
The Amyl Guard supplement is free from GMOs, additives, and habit-forming substances, making it safe to consume. It is normal to expect side effects, but most reviews that we reviewed did not indicate any concern.
Amyl Guard can cause side effects, even though it is considered safe. Nutraville has warned users that these adverse effects might take effect either in the event of an overdose or if the capsules are taken beyond the expiry date. Users with underlying medical conditions might also experience side effects if they take the supplement without their doctor’s consent.
If you are considering Amyl Guard for weight loss, Nutraville recommends that you adhere to its specific precautions.
- Only adults over the age of 18 can take this supplement. Minors under that range will need to refrain from taking the product.
- It is not suitable for pregnant and actively breastfeeding individuals.
- Those with medical conditions or who are currently taking prescribed medications from their doctors are advised to ask first before using Amyl Guard.
- Beware of unauthorized dupes! Legitimate stocks are only available on its official website and not anywhere else; if you buy from other places, there is a strong chance that they may be fake.
How to Take Amyl Guard
Nutraville suggests that you take two capsules daily of Amyl Guard. They should be consumed as an appetizer between 15 and 30 minutes before you eat any meal, breakfast or dinner. With that taken into consideration, one 60-capsule bottle’s worth of the supplement will last you for a month.
Amyl Guard is a great product that will help you see significant changes in your body. One user reported losing up to five pounds in the first week. Within three to six months of consistent usage, there is a strong possibility that you may lose around 10 to 15 pounds of weight, more or less, although this may vary according to your lifestyle and diet choices.
Where to Buy and Pricing
You can only purchase genuine Amyl Guard stocks on the official website www.amylguard.com. These products are not available on any other marketplaces, such as Amazon or Walmart, or physical retailers.
According to the website, you may opt to purchase any of the following offered packages:
- A trial package: 1 bottle for $59 with a minimal shipping charge
- Most Popular: Three-bottle package for a total of $147 ($49/bottle) plus minimal shipping fees
- Best Value: Six-pack bundle at $174 (29/bottle) with free shipping within the US contingent and two bonus gifts Ceylon Cinnamon Carb Blocker
Get a Free Bonus Product
Amyl Guard’s 6-bottle bundle includes free shipping and two Nutraville books and videos as a bonus. These items are originally valued at a total of $114. Let’s now take a closer look at the bonuses.
- Skinny Carb Cookbook. This book contains tons of recipes for healthy eating. As the title suggests, most of these exciting ideas are designed to not just be rich in carbohydrates but also eaten guilt-free. You will also learn about the three “living nutrients” that prevent fat accumulation in your body’s curves and crevices.
- Skinny Solution Meditations. This comprehensive video wellness program comprises four powerful meditation techniques, each geared towards reprogramming your subconscious to focus more on losing weight. Here, you’ll learn to deal with stress from cravings and unresolved emotions, identify what’s making your relationship with food unhealthy and break it down, and keep your thoughts in full control in favor of a night of better sleep, peace of mind, and a worthwhile sense of living.
Our Final Verdict on Amyl Guard
Nutraville’s Amyl Guard supplement has a proven track record of bringing amazing changes to your body, from the overwhelming positive reception to the no-risk bonus deals (both financial and otherwise). You don’t just receive significant and noticeable results. You will also feel energized and have a better sense of self. You can even eat without feeling any sign of guilt!
While multi-bottle packages may seem like a great deal, it is worth noting that the cost of one bottle can be quite expensive for some. Shipping fees will also add to the total amount.
Regardless, we still see Amyl Guard as something truly worth trying. Whether you want to use it or not, the final answer may be up to your jurisdiction. But using a unique approach like amylase inhibitors to your weight loss regimen won’t hurt at all!
FAQ Ceylon Cinnamon Carb Blocker
Does Amyl Guard come with a money-back guarantee?
You’ll be pleased to know that all authentic Amyl Guard stocks are backed with a 100% money-back guarantee policy that lasts up to 365 days or a full year! Nutraville is certain that this supplement will deliver significant results. If you are unsure, Nutraville has a customer service hotline that you can call anytime.
Where can I get a refund? If I have any questions about the product, who do I contact?
If you have questions, concerns, or anything else in mind about Amyl Guard, you may either approach its customer support e-mail at email@example.com or send letters or products to the following address: 285 Northeast Ave Tallmadge, OH 44278
What is the average time it takes to receive orders from Nutraville/Amyl Guard
If you live in the US, your orders will be processed and packed within three to five business days, while shipping will take five to seven days before it reaches your address. If you live outside the US, however, it may take up to three weeks.
Who is Amyl Guard for?
Amyl Guard is recommended for those looking to lose weight without committing to an intensive routine that requires drastic changes to your diet and exercise.
It’s also ideal for those who are otherwise diligently following a strict health regimen, as the amylase-blocking formulation can help speed up the process and create equally fast results.