Nutraville’s Amyl Guard is one of the latest weight loss supplements slowly gaining traction and into the consciousness of those trying to lose unnecessary fat! It was initially inspired by Japanese delicacies. It targets the enzymes that bulk up fat in your body to give you more energy, less stress, and a better appetite.
Although the idea of this new weight-loss solution sounds promising, you might be wondering what enzymes are involved. What are they doing to cause such things? And how much does Amyl Guard cost?
This concise review will answer all of these questions and more. Keep reading to determine once and for all if it’s worth a try!
For those of you who prefer a visual review, here is a video review from Thomas on the YouTube channel Leonardo Santos. You can still read our article to get an in-depth overview of Amyl Guard.
What is Amyl Guard? Carb Blocker Claim
Nutraville Amyl Guard, a natural dietary supplement, aims to reduce fats and excess calories in the body. It targets high levels of amylase which is one of the main causes of weight gain. Formulated with a tasteful curation of organic, scientifically proven, and non-habit-forming ingredients, it eases and boosts your body’s reaction to burning fats, especially as you grow older and your weight-loss-related metabolic rates slow down.
Amyl Guard, fondly advertised as a “5-second Japanese appetizer,” allows you to enjoy any kind of food without needing to worry about gaining a few pounds in the process – its excellent properties help prevent the amylase from adding up and breaking down all the carbohydrates in the body into extra calories and fats. As a result, you get a much-needed fat-burning boost, and you’ll stay energetic and active despite the changes in your age!
Available in the form of a 60-capsule bottle, Amyl Guard has shown remarkable results – some who have used it for themselves reported shedding 11 pounds within 14 days, while others were able to lose up to 57 pounds after a few months of regular use. Not only is this supplement able to help you get back to a slimming figure, but also enough to intervene in a multitude of life-threatening medical conditions.
Who are the manufacturers behind Amyl Guard?
The Amyl Guard formulation is a result of a fruitful collaboration between the North Carolina-based doctor and nutritionist Lauren Wilson and the biochemist Nina Suzuki, who introduced her to the potential anti-amylase compounds found in white kidney beans and the Goya (bitter melon) vegetable, both popular Japanese appetizer foods, as well as two other ingredients.
Amyl Guard was one of the first products to be offered by Nutraville, a brand new company that specializes in natural supplements for personal needs.
What is the best way to lose weight?
Amyl Guard, as its role as an amylase inhibitor suggests, works to break down the unbalanced production of amylase enzymes within the body. To go into further detail, our body produces amylase to break down our carbohydrates whenever we eat our daily meals, passing them through our organs and out of us. The pancreas and salivary glands secrete most enzymes. Carb Blocker Claim
As we age, amylase secretions begin to speed up. As a result, the level of these enzymes increases significantly, leading to increased stored fats and calories bulking up your body. It might be more difficult to lose weight if we ignore these signs. Worse, excessive weight loss can lead to serious medical conditions, including obesity, and issues with organs, especially the pancreas.
Amyl Guard contains four amylase inhibitors, each with a variety of nourishing and impressive properties. This prevents such problems from ever happening. They can be combined to create a powerful combination that can help you lose weight.
Your amylase production levels are brought back to balance, and the extra fat lining up along your body converts back to carbohydrates, making you more active and motivated to eat whatever you want without anything stopping you.
Not only can you experience an extra metabolic boost with Amyl Guard. Amyl Guard can also be used to treat chronic inflammation, so you won’t feel tired all the time. In addition, it prevents you from the imminent risk of high blood sugar levels.
The Key Ingredients
Amyl Guard is a powerful weight loss solution that contains four amylase-blockers. But what exactly are they? Keep reading to find out about each of them in further detail!
These are the key ingredients in the formulation of the supplement:
- White kidney beans. As previously mentioned, they are common appetizer delicacies widely eaten in Japan before any meal. They are well-known for their amylase inhibitor properties, which reduce deep-seated fats in the body and give you more energy. These beans also contain anti-inflammation properties to help protect you against chronic illnesses.
- Bitter melon extract. Bitter melon is another popular and delicious appetizer amongst the Japanese, especially in Okinawa. Although both are amylase-blockers, they share similar characteristics to white kidney beans. However, one has been proven more effective than the others. The extract contains a well-composed mixture of compounds that results in faster fat metabolism. It’s also rich in vitamin C and other minerals such as iron, making it a potential remedy against various illnesses.
- Chromium picolinate. This amylase-blocking compound contains a variety of fat-erasing nutrients and metabolism-boosting nutrients that help accelerate the conversion of dormant cholesterol to energy. It is also useful in solving many diabetes-related problems and concerns, including glucose levels and appetite issues.
- Berberine. Found in a handful of plants from European barberry to tree turmeric, berberine, like chromium picolinate, helps fix a variety of symptoms caused directly or indirectly by diabetes – like high insulin and cholesterol levels, for instance – on top of its properties as an amylase inhibitor. Berberine is a traditional East Asian medicine that can help people with weight problems lose up to 15% of the body mass index (BMI). Carb Blocker Claim
Amyl Guard: How effective is it? The Evidence Behind the Supplement
Each of the four key components of Amyl Guard have been thoroughly researched to show that they are effective in weight loss and maintaining a healthy body. The results from those experimentations are, fortunately, overwhelmingly positive and promising.
One study showed that extracting juices from bitter melon vegetables could help to reduce body fat and adipocytes, or fat cells. Similar studies have shown similar yet impressive turnouts, further solidifying the bitter melon’s capabilities in weight loss.
The white kidney beans contain alpha-amylase inhibitors in their isoforms. This is why they are often included as a main ingredient in popular weight loss products. Another study suggested that the extract deriving from those legumes has significantly reduced about four pounds worth of body fat compared to a placebo.
Amyl Guard, based on all we know, can have many effects that ultimately help one’s weight loss efforts.
- It can help you lose the visceral and subcutaneous fats in your body by metabolizing them into fuel for energy.
- Thanks to its combined power of four natural amylase blockers, you get to be more active and motivated to do whatever you like, whether it be an intense workout or a fun activity.
- The process lowers your glucose and cholesterol levels, which makes you less likely to develop heart disease or other health problems.
- This reduces your cravings for food or drinks to a manageable level. You will no longer feel hungry all the time.
- Its nutrient-rich qualities help accelerate the absorption and utilization of vitamins, minerals, as well as allowing you to enjoy any type of food.
- You can also detoxify your digestive system and organs, and remove any inflammation that could hinder their progress. This will allow you to have healthier body functions.
- You’ll be able not only to lose fats more efficiently but also build leaner muscles. Carb Blocker Claim
The Side Effects
The Amyl Guard supplement is free from GMOs, additives, and habit-forming substances, making it safe to consume. It is normal to expect side effects, but most reviews that we reviewed did not indicate any concern.
Amyl Guard can cause side effects, even though it is considered safe. Nutraville has warned users that these adverse effects might take effect either in the event of an overdose or if the capsules are taken beyond the expiry date. Users with underlying medical conditions might also experience side effects if they take the supplement without their doctor’s consent.
To make sure everything runs smoothly, Nutraville suggests you follow its special precautions if you’re considering taking Amyl Guard as part of your weight loss routine:
- This supplement can only be taken by adults over 18. The product is not recommended for minors below 18 years of age.
- It is not recommended for women who are pregnant or actively breastfeeding.
- Those with medical conditions or who are currently taking prescribed medications from their doctors are advised to ask first before using Amyl Guard.
- Avoid unauthorized dupes Legitimate stocks are only available on its official website and not anywhere else; if you buy from other places, there is a strong chance that they may be fake.
How to Take Amyl Guardian
Nutraville recommends that you take two capsules of Amyl Guard daily. They should be consumed as an appetizer between 15 and 30 minutes before you eat any meal, breakfast or dinner. With this in mind, one 60-capsule capsule’s worth of the supplement should last you for at least a month.
Amyl Guard is a great product that will help you see significant changes in your body. One user reported losing up to five pounds in the first week. Within three to six months of consistent usage, there is a strong possibility that you may lose around 10 to 15 pounds of weight, more or less, although this may vary according to your lifestyle and diet choices.
Prices and where to buy
You can only purchase genuine Amyl Guard stocks on the official website www.amylguard.com. These products are not available on any other marketplaces, such as Amazon or Walmart, or physical retailers.
The website offers the option to choose from any of these packages:
- A trial package: 1 bottle for $59 with a minimal shipping charge
- Most popular: A 3-bottle package starting at $147 (49/bottle), plus minimal shipping fees
- Best Value: Six-pack bundle at $174 (29/bottle) with free shipping within the US contingent and two bonus gifts Carb Blocker Claim
Get a Free Bonus Product
If you choose to buy Amyl Guard’s six-bottle bundle, not only will you get to receive free shipping but also two of Nutraville’s books and videos free of charge as a bonus! These items are originally valued at a total of $114. Let’s now take a closer look at the bonuses.
- Skinny Carb Cookbook. This book contains tons of recipes for healthy eating. As the title suggests, most of these exciting ideas are designed to not just be rich in carbohydrates but also eaten guilt-free. In addition, you will learn the three “living nutrient foods” that further prevent the fat from accumulating along the curves and crevices of your body.
- Skinny Solution Meditations. This comprehensive video wellness program comprises four powerful meditation techniques, each geared towards reprogramming your subconscious to focus more on losing weight. Here, you’ll learn to deal with stress from cravings and unresolved emotions, identify what’s making your relationship with food unhealthy and break it down, and keep your thoughts in full control in favor of a night of better sleep, peace of mind, and a worthwhile sense of living.
The Final Verdict on Amyl Guard
From the overwhelmingly positive reception to the risk-free bonus deals (both financially and physically), Nutraville’s Amyl Guard supplement proves time and time again that it can bring wondrous changes to your body. You don’t just receive significant and noticeable results. You’ll also be given a new sense of life and motivation to do whatever you wish. You can even eat without feeling any sign of guilt!
While multi-bottle packages may seem like a great deal, it is worth noting that the cost of one bottle can be quite expensive for some. Shipping fees will also add to the total amount.
We still consider Amyl Guard to be something worth trying. Whether you want to use it or not, the final answer may be up to your jurisdiction. However, adding amylase inhibitors into your weight loss program won’t hurt.
FAQ Carb Blocker Claim
Does Amyl Guard come with a money-back guarantee?
You’ll be pleased to know that all authentic Amyl Guard stocks are backed with a 100% money-back guarantee policy that lasts up to 365 days or a full year! Nutraville is certain that this supplement will deliver significant results. However, if you feel like something’s lacking, you may approach its customer service hotline anytime!
Where can I ask for a refund? If I have any questions about the product, who do I contact?
If you have questions, concerns, or anything else in mind about Amyl Guard, you may either approach its customer support e-mail at email@example.com or send letters or products to the following address: 285 Northeast Ave Tallmadge, OH 44278
How long will it take to receive my orders from Nutraville/Amyl Guard?
Your orders will be processed and packed in three to five business day if you are located in the US. Shipping will take between five to seven days if it is not yet at your address. If you live outside the US, however, it may take up to three weeks.
For whom is Amyl Guard?
Amyl Guard is recommended for those looking to lose weight without committing to an intensive routine that requires drastic changes to your diet and exercise.
It’s also ideal for those who are otherwise diligently following a strict health regimen, as the amylase-blocking formulation can help speed up the process and create equally fast results.