Amyl Guard by Nutraville is a weight loss supplement that slowly gains popularity and awareness among those who are trying to shed excess fat. It was initially inspired by Japanese delicacies. It targets the enzymes that bulk up fat in your body to give you more energy, less stress, and a better appetite.
Although the idea of this new weight-loss solution sounds promising, you might be wondering what enzymes are involved. How can they cause such problems? And how much does Amyl Guard cost?
This concise review will answer all of these questions and more. Keep reading to determine once and for all if it’s worth a try!
If you prefer a visual review, Thomas has posted a video from Leonardo Santos. To get a comprehensive overview of Amyl Guard, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Amyl Guard? Carb And Fat Blocker Vs Thermogentics
Nutraville Amyl Guard is a natural dietary supplement that aims to help eliminate fats and excess calories within the body by targeting one of the leading causes of weight gain: high amylase levels. It is formulated with organic, scientifically-proven, and non-habit-forming components. It helps to increase your body’s response to burning fats. This is especially important as you get older and your weight loss-related metabolic rate slows down.
Amyl Guard, fondly advertised as a “5-second Japanese appetizer,” allows you to enjoy any kind of food without needing to worry about gaining a few pounds in the process – its excellent properties help prevent the amylase from adding up and breaking down all the carbohydrates in the body into extra calories and fats. You’ll feel more energetic and vibrant despite age changes.
Available in the form of a 60-capsule bottle, Amyl Guard has shown remarkable results – some who have used it for themselves reported shedding 11 pounds within 14 days, while others were able to lose up to 57 pounds after a few months of regular use. This supplement can help you lose weight and intervene in many life-threatening medical conditions.
Who Are the Manufacturers Behind Amyl Guard?
The Amyl Guard formulation is a result of a fruitful collaboration between the North Carolina-based doctor and nutritionist Lauren Wilson and the biochemist Nina Suzuki, who introduced her to the potential anti-amylase compounds found in white kidney beans and the Goya (bitter melon) vegetable, both popular Japanese appetizer foods, as well as two other ingredients.
Amyl Guard was one of the first products to be offered by Nutraville, a brand new company that specializes in natural supplements for personal needs.
How Does It Work for Weight Loss?
Amyl Guard, as its role as an amylase inhibitor suggests, works to break down the unbalanced production of amylase enzymes within the body. Our bodies produce amylase when we eat our daily meals. It passes them through our organs, and out our bodies. The pancreas and salivary glands secrete most enzymes. Carb And Fat Blocker Vs Thermogentics
As we age, our amylase secretions increase. As a result, the level of these enzymes increases significantly, leading to increased stored fats and calories bulking up your body. It might be more difficult to lose weight if we ignore these signs. Even worse, too many of those may cause concerning medical conditions and diagnoses such as obesity and organ issues, particularly the pancreas.
Amyl Guard contains four amylase inhibitors, each with a variety of nourishing and impressive properties. This prevents such problems from ever happening. They can be combined to create a powerful combination that can help you lose weight.
Your amylase production levels are brought back to balance, and the extra fat lining up along your body converts back to carbohydrates, making you more active and motivated to eat whatever you want without anything stopping you.
Not only can you experience an extra metabolic boost with Amyl Guard. It can also treat issues with chronic inflammation so you won’t feel exhausted most of the time. In addition, it prevents you from the imminent risk of high blood sugar levels.
The Key Ingredients
We know now that Amyl Guard contains four amylase blockers that make up a powerful solution against weight gain issues. But what exactly are they? Keep reading to find out about each of them in further detail!
These are the key ingredients in the formulation of the supplement:
- White kidney beans. They are a Japanese appetizer that is widely consumed before any meal. They are well-known for their amylase inhibitor properties, which reduce deep-seated fats in the body and give you more energy. These beans also contain anti-inflammation properties to help protect you against chronic illnesses.
- Bitter melon extract. Another popular Japanese appetizer is bitter melon, especially in Okinawa. It shares similar traits with white kidney beans as they are both amylase blockers in their own right, although one has shown to be more effective than the other. The extract contains a well-composed mixture of compounds that results in faster fat metabolism. It is also high in vitamin C, iron, and other minerals. This makes it an effective remedy for many illnesses.
- Chromium picolinate. This amylase-blocking compound is packed with fat-erasing and metabolism-boosting nutrients to help speed up the conversion from dormant lipids to fuel for energy. It’s also effective in solving a wide range of diabetes-related issues and concerns, from glucose levels down to problems with appetite.
- Berberine. Found in a handful of plants from European barberry to tree turmeric, berberine, like chromium picolinate, helps fix a variety of symptoms caused directly or indirectly by diabetes – like high insulin and cholesterol levels, for instance – on top of its properties as an amylase inhibitor. Considering its roots in traditional East Asian medicine, berberine has the potential to help those with weight struggles lose up to 15% of their body mass index (BMI). Carb And Fat Blocker Vs Thermogentics
How Effective is Amyl Guard? Evidence behind the Supplement
Four of Amyl Guard’s key components have each been thoroughly researched and tested to prove they can help in weight loss and body maintenance. The results from those experimentations are, fortunately, overwhelmingly positive and promising.
One study showed that extracting juices from bitter melon vegetables could help to reduce body fat and adipocytes, or fat cells. Similar studies have shown similar yet impressive turnouts, further solidifying the bitter melon’s capabilities in weight loss.
White kidney beans, meanwhile, are found to contain isoforms of alpha-amylase inhibitors, which perfectly explains why you can easily spot them in some popular weight loss supplements as one of the main ingredients. Another study suggested that the extract deriving from those legumes has significantly reduced about four pounds worth of body fat compared to a placebo.
Amyl Guard, based on all we know, can have many effects that ultimately help one’s weight loss efforts.
- It can help you shed the subcutaneous and visceral fats in your body, by metabolizing them to fuel for energy.
- The combination of four natural amylase inhibitors makes it more powerful and motivating to get you moving, no matter how intense or fun.
- The process lowers your glucose and cholesterol levels, which makes you less likely to develop heart disease or other health problems.
- It reduces your excess cravings for food and drinks to a manageable minimum – no more having to feel constantly hungry at any chance!
- At the same time, its nutrient-rich properties help speed up the absorption of vitamins, minerals, and other healthy additions to your body, motivating you to eat any kind of food.
- You can also detoxify your digestive system and organs, and remove any inflammation that could hinder their progress. This will allow you to have healthier body functions.
- You’ll be able not only to lose fats more efficiently but also build leaner muscles. Carb And Fat Blocker Vs Thermogentics
The Side Effects
Amyl Guard is safe to eat because it does not contain any GMOs, add-ons or habit-forming substances. It is normal to expect side effects, but most reviews that we reviewed did not indicate any concern.
However, just because Amyl Guard is safe doesn’t mean it can’t always potentially cause byproducts. These adverse effects can occur if you take too many capsules or overdose. Nutraville warns users about this. Side effects may also occur in users who have underlying medical conditions.
To make sure everything runs smoothly, Nutraville suggests you follow its special precautions if you’re considering taking Amyl Guard as part of your weight loss routine:
- Only adults over the age of 18 can take this supplement. The product is not recommended for minors below 18 years of age.
- It is not suitable for pregnant and actively breastfeeding individuals.
- Amyl Guard is not recommended for people with certain medical conditions, or those who are taking prescription medications from their doctor.
- Beware of unauthorized dupes! Stocks that are legitimate are only available through the official website. If you purchase from any other place, there’s a good chance they could be fake.
How to Take Amyl Guardian
Nutraville suggests that you take two capsules daily of Amyl Guard. Preferably, you should consume them as an appetizer 15 to 30 minutes before any meal, whether it be breakfast or dinner. With that taken into consideration, one 60-capsule bottle’s worth of the supplement will last you for a month.
Use Amyl Guard regularly, and you’ll soon notice significant results and changes to your body. Some users have once reported that they shed up to five pounds in their first weeks alone! Within three to six months of consistent usage, there is a strong possibility that you may lose around 10 to 15 pounds of weight, more or less, although this may vary according to your lifestyle and diet choices.
Where to Buy and Pricing
As previously mentioned, you can only find authentic stocks of Amyl Guard on its official website at www.amylguard.com. You won’t be able to find these anywhere else, from marketplaces such as Amazon and Walmart or even physical retailers.
The website offers the option to choose from any of these packages:
- A trial package: 1 bottle for $59 with a minimal shipping charge
- Most Popular: Three-bottle package for a total of $147 ($49/bottle) plus minimal shipping fees
- Best Value: Six-pack bundle at $174 (29/bottle) with free shipping within the US contingent and two bonus gifts Carb And Fat Blocker Vs Thermogentics
Free Bonus Items
If you choose to buy Amyl Guard’s six-bottle bundle, not only will you get to receive free shipping but also two of Nutraville’s books and videos free of charge as a bonus! These items were originally valued at $114. Let’s now take a closer look at the bonuses.
- Skinny Carb Cookbook. It is a recipe book filled with tons of meal, appetizer, snack, and dessert ideas aimed at maintaining a balance within your body. These delicious ideas can be eaten guilt-free and are rich in carbohydrates, as the title implies. In addition, you will learn the three “living nutrient foods” that further prevent the fat from accumulating along the curves and crevices of your body.
- Skinny Solution Meditations. This comprehensive video wellness program comprises four powerful meditation techniques, each geared towards reprogramming your subconscious to focus more on losing weight. This video will teach you how to manage stress, unresolved emotions and cravings, and identify what is making your relationship unhealthy with food. You’ll also learn how to keep your thoughts under control for a better night’s sleep, peace of your mind and a meaningful sense of living.
Our Final Verdict on Amyl Guard
Nutraville’s Amyl Guard supplement has a proven track record of bringing amazing changes to your body, from the overwhelming positive reception to the no-risk bonus deals (both financial and otherwise). You don’t just receive significant and noticeable results. You’ll also be given a new sense of life and motivation to do whatever you wish. You can even eat without feeling any sign of guilt!
While multi-bottle packages may seem like a great deal, it is worth noting that the cost of one bottle can be quite expensive for some. Shipping fees will also add to the total amount.
Regardless, we still see Amyl Guard as something truly worth trying. Whether you want to use it or not, the final answer may be up to your jurisdiction. However, adding amylase inhibitors into your weight loss program won’t hurt.
FAQ Carb And Fat Blocker Vs Thermogentics
Does Amyl Guard come with a money-back guarantee?
You’ll be pleased to know that all authentic Amyl Guard stocks are backed with a 100% money-back guarantee policy that lasts up to 365 days or a full year! Nutraville is confident that the supplement can give you significant results. If you are unsure, Nutraville has a customer service hotline that you can call anytime.
Where can I get a refund? Who do I turn to whenever I have an inquiry about the product?
If you have questions, concerns, or anything else in mind about Amyl Guard, you may either approach its customer support e-mail at email@example.com or send letters or products to the following address: 285 Northeast Ave Tallmadge, OH 44278
How long will it take to receive my orders from Nutraville/Amyl Guard?
If you live in the US, your orders will be processed and packed within three to five business days, while shipping will take five to seven days before it reaches your address. It may take up three weeks for orders from outside the US.
For whom is Amyl Guard?
Amyl Guard is recommended to those who want to lose weight but don’t have the time or desire to change their diet.
It’s also ideal for those who are otherwise diligently following a strict health regimen, as the amylase-blocking formulation can help speed up the process and create equally fast results.