Nutraville’s Amyl Guard is one of the latest weight loss supplements slowly gaining traction and into the consciousness of those trying to lose unnecessary fat! It was initially inspired by Japanese delicacies. It targets the enzymes that bulk up fat in your body to give you more energy, less stress, and a better appetite.
While the premise of this new weight loss solution is promising at best, you may be left wondering, what exactly are those enzymes you’re talking about? What are they doing to cause such things? And how much does Amyl Guard cost?
This concise review will answer all of these questions and more. Keep reading to determine once and for all if it’s worth a try!
If you prefer a visual review, Thomas has posted a video from Leonardo Santos. To get a comprehensive overview of Amyl Guard, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Amyl Guard? C Block Carb Blocker
Nutraville Amyl Guard, a natural dietary supplement, aims to reduce fats and excess calories in the body. It targets high levels of amylase which is one of the main causes of weight gain. It is formulated with organic, scientifically-proven, and non-habit-forming components. It helps to increase your body’s response to burning fats. This is especially important as you get older and your weight loss-related metabolic rate slows down.
Amyl Guard is a Japanese appetizer that can be enjoyed with any type of food. Its excellent properties prevent amylase from building up and breaking down carbohydrates in the body to make them into more calories and fats. As a result, you get a much-needed fat-burning boost, and you’ll stay energetic and active despite the changes in your age!
Amyl Guard is available in a 60-capsule capsule bottle. Some users reported losing 11 pounds in just 14 days and others loosing up to 57 pounds over a period of time. Not only is this supplement able to help you get back to a slimming figure, but also enough to intervene in a multitude of life-threatening medical conditions.
Who Are the Manufacturers Behind Amyl Guard?
Amyl Guard is the result of a successful collaboration between Lauren Wilson, a North Carolina-based nutritionist, and Nina Suzuki, a biochemist. Nina introduced Nina to potential anti-amylase substances found in white kidney beans, and Goya (bitter melons), both popular Japanese appetizer foods.
Amyl Guard is among the first products offered under Nutraville, a relatively new brand company specializing in natural supplements for various personal needs.
What is the best way to lose weight?
Amyl Guard, as its role as an amylase inhibitor suggests, works to break down the unbalanced production of amylase enzymes within the body. To go into further detail, our body produces amylase to break down our carbohydrates whenever we eat our daily meals, passing them through our organs and out of us. Most enzymes are secreted from the pancreas and our salivary glands. C Block Carb Blocker
As we age, amylase secretions begin to speed up. This causes an increase in amylase secretions, which can lead to increased body fat and increased calories. If we ignore signs like these, it might be harder to lose those extra amounts of weight as efficiently as possible. Worse, excessive weight loss can lead to serious medical conditions, including obesity, and issues with organs, especially the pancreas.
To prevent such things from happening in the first place, Amyl Guard’s formulation uses four amylase blockers, each containing a wide array of impressive and nourishing properties. They can be combined to create a powerful combination that can help you lose weight.
You will see an increase in amylase production and your body’s conversion of extra fat to carbohydrates. This will make you more active and more motivated to eat what you want, without any restrictions.
Not only can you experience an extra metabolic boost with Amyl Guard. It can also treat issues with chronic inflammation so you won’t feel exhausted most of the time. In addition, it prevents you from the imminent risk of high blood sugar levels.
The Key Ingredients
Amyl Guard is a powerful weight loss solution that contains four amylase-blockers. But what exactly are they? Continue reading to learn more about each one!
The key ingredients of the supplement’s formulation include the following:
- White kidney beans. As previously mentioned, they are common appetizer delicacies widely eaten in Japan before any meal. As such, they are widely regarded for their amazing benefits as amylase inhibitors, reducing deep-seated fats in your body in exchange for better glucose metabolism and an extra boost of energy. These beans also contain anti-inflammation properties to help protect you against chronic illnesses.
- Bitter melon extract. Bitter melon is another popular and delicious appetizer amongst the Japanese, especially in Okinawa. Although both are amylase-blockers, they share similar characteristics to white kidney beans. However, one has been proven more effective than the others. The extract contains a well-composed mixture of compounds that results in faster fat metabolism. It is also high in vitamin C, iron, and other minerals. This makes it an effective remedy for many illnesses.
- Chromium picolinate. This amylase-blocking compound contains a variety of fat-erasing nutrients and metabolism-boosting nutrients that help accelerate the conversion of dormant cholesterol to energy. It is also useful in solving many diabetes-related problems and concerns, including glucose levels and appetite issues.
- Berberine. Berberine is found in a few plants, including European barberry and tree turmeric. It helps to fix many symptoms that are directly or indirectly caused by diabetes, such as high insulin levels and cholesterol. Considering its roots in traditional East Asian medicine, berberine has the potential to help those with weight struggles lose up to 15% of their body mass index (BMI). C Block Carb Blocker
Amyl Guard: How effective is it? Evidence behind the Supplement
Each of the four key components of Amyl Guard have been thoroughly researched to show that they are effective in weight loss and maintaining a healthy body. These experiments have shown promising results.
One study, for instance, saw how extracted juices from the bitter melon vegetable could effectively help reduce accumulated fats in the human body and adipocytes or fat cells. Similar studies have shown similar yet impressive turnouts, further solidifying the bitter melon’s capabilities in weight loss.
The white kidney beans contain alpha-amylase inhibitors in their isoforms. This is why they are often included as a main ingredient in popular weight loss products. Another study suggested that the extract deriving from those legumes has significantly reduced about four pounds worth of body fat compared to a placebo.
Amyl Guard, based on all we know, can have many effects that ultimately help one’s weight loss efforts.
- It can help you shed the subcutaneous and visceral fats in your body, by metabolizing them to fuel for energy.
- Thanks to its combined power of four natural amylase blockers, you get to be more active and motivated to do whatever you like, whether it be an intense workout or a fun activity.
- The process lowers your glucose and cholesterol levels, which makes you less likely to develop heart disease or other health problems.
- It reduces your excess cravings for food and drinks to a manageable minimum – no more having to feel constantly hungry at any chance!
- Its nutrient-rich qualities help accelerate the absorption and utilization of vitamins, minerals, as well as allowing you to enjoy any type of food.
- Your digestive system and organs are further detoxified and free from any inflammation that may hurt their progress, giving way to healthier body functions.
- Not only will you be able to burn fats efficiently, but you’ll also develop a leaner muscle mass. C Block Carb Blocker
The Side Effects
The Amyl Guard supplement is free from GMOs, additives, and habit-forming substances, making it safe to consume. It is normal to expect side effects, but most reviews that we reviewed did not indicate any concern.
Amyl Guard can cause side effects, even though it is considered safe. Nutraville has warned users that these adverse effects might take effect either in the event of an overdose or if the capsules are taken beyond the expiry date. Side effects may also occur in users who have underlying medical conditions.
To make sure everything runs smoothly, Nutraville suggests you follow its special precautions if you’re considering taking Amyl Guard as part of your weight loss routine:
- This supplement can only be taken by adults over 18. Minors under that range will need to refrain from taking the product.
- It is not suitable for pregnant and actively breastfeeding individuals.
- Amyl Guard is not recommended for people with certain medical conditions, or those who are taking prescription medications from their doctor.
- Avoid unauthorized dupes Legitimate stocks are only available on its official website and not anywhere else; if you buy from other places, there is a strong chance that they may be fake.
How to Take Amyl Guard
Nutraville recommends that you take two capsules of Amyl Guard daily. They should be consumed as an appetizer between 15 and 30 minutes before you eat any meal, breakfast or dinner. With that taken into consideration, one 60-capsule bottle’s worth of the supplement will last you for a month.
Use Amyl Guard regularly, and you’ll soon notice significant results and changes to your body. Some users have once reported that they shed up to five pounds in their first weeks alone! There is a good chance that you will lose between 10 and 15 pounds after three to six months of consistent use. However, this can vary depending on your lifestyle and diet.
Prices and where to buy
You can only purchase genuine Amyl Guard stocks on the official website www.amylguard.com. These products are not available on any other marketplaces, such as Amazon or Walmart, or physical retailers.
According to the website, you may opt to purchase any of the following offered packages:
- A trial package: 1 bottle for $59 with a minimal shipping charge
- Most popular: A 3-bottle package starting at $147 (49/bottle), plus minimal shipping fees
- Best Value: Six-pack bundle for a total of $174 ($29/bottle), including free shipping within the contingent US and two free bonus gifts C Block Carb Blocker
Get a Free Bonus Product
If you choose to buy Amyl Guard’s six-bottle bundle, not only will you get to receive free shipping but also two of Nutraville’s books and videos free of charge as a bonus! These items are originally valued at a total of $114. Without further ado, let’s take a close look at what these bonuses have to offer.
- The Skinny Carb Cookbook. It is a recipe book filled with tons of meal, appetizer, snack, and dessert ideas aimed at maintaining a balance within your body. As the title suggests, most of these exciting ideas are designed to not just be rich in carbohydrates but also eaten guilt-free. In addition, you will learn the three “living nutrient foods” that further prevent the fat from accumulating along the curves and crevices of your body.
- Skinny Solution Meditations. This comprehensive video wellness program comprises four powerful meditation techniques, each geared towards reprogramming your subconscious to focus more on losing weight. Here, you’ll learn to deal with stress from cravings and unresolved emotions, identify what’s making your relationship with food unhealthy and break it down, and keep your thoughts in full control in favor of a night of better sleep, peace of mind, and a worthwhile sense of living.
The Final Verdict on Amyl Guard
From the overwhelmingly positive reception to the risk-free bonus deals (both financially and physically), Nutraville’s Amyl Guard supplement proves time and time again that it can bring wondrous changes to your body. Not only will you see significant, noticeable changes in your body, but also other benefits. You’ll also be given a new sense of life and motivation to do whatever you wish. You can even eat without feeling any sign of guilt!
While multi-bottle packages may seem like a great deal, it is worth noting that the cost of one bottle can be quite expensive for some. Shipping fees will also add to the total amount.
We still consider Amyl Guard to be something worth trying. It is up to you to decide if you want to use it. But using a unique approach like amylase inhibitors to your weight loss regimen won’t hurt at all!
FAQ C Block Carb Blocker
Does Amyl Guard come with a money-back guarantee?
All authentic Amyl Guard stock are covered by a money back guarantee of up to 100% for any reason. This policy can be used for as long as 365 days, or a whole year. Nutraville is certain that this supplement will deliver significant results. However, if you feel like something’s lacking, you may approach its customer service hotline anytime!
Where can I get a refund? Who do I turn to whenever I have an inquiry about the product?
If you have questions, concerns, or anything else in mind about Amyl Guard, you may either approach its customer support e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or send letters or products to the following address: 285 Northeast Ave Tallmadge, OH 44278
How long will it take to receive my orders from Nutraville/Amyl Guard?
Your orders will be processed and packed in three to five business day if you are located in the US. Shipping will take between five to seven days if it is not yet at your address. If you live outside the US, however, it may take up to three weeks.
For whom is Amyl Guard?
Amyl Guard is recommended to those who want to lose weight but don’t have the time or desire to change their diet.
It’s also ideal for those who are otherwise diligently following a strict health regimen, as the amylase-blocking formulation can help speed up the process and create equally fast results.