Nutraville’s Amyl Guard is one of the latest weight loss supplements slowly gaining traction and into the consciousness of those trying to lose unnecessary fat! It was initially inspired by Japanese delicacies. It targets the enzymes that bulk up fat in your body to give you more energy, less stress, and a better appetite.
Although the idea of this new weight-loss solution sounds promising, you might be wondering what enzymes are involved. What are they doing to cause such things? And how much does Amyl Guard cost?
This concise review will answer all of these questions and more. Continue reading to find out if this is worth it!
If you prefer a visual review, Thomas has posted a video from Leonardo Santos. To get a comprehensive overview of Amyl Guard, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Amyl Guard? Best Prescription Appetite Suppressant
Nutraville Amyl Guard, a natural dietary supplement, aims to reduce fats and excess calories in the body. It targets high levels of amylase which is one of the main causes of weight gain. It is formulated with organic, scientifically-proven, and non-habit-forming components. It helps to increase your body’s response to burning fats. This is especially important as you get older and your weight loss-related metabolic rate slows down.
Amyl Guard, fondly advertised as a “5-second Japanese appetizer,” allows you to enjoy any kind of food without needing to worry about gaining a few pounds in the process – its excellent properties help prevent the amylase from adding up and breaking down all the carbohydrates in the body into extra calories and fats. You’ll feel more energetic and vibrant despite age changes.
Available in the form of a 60-capsule bottle, Amyl Guard has shown remarkable results – some who have used it for themselves reported shedding 11 pounds within 14 days, while others were able to lose up to 57 pounds after a few months of regular use. Not only is this supplement able to help you get back to a slimming figure, but also enough to intervene in a multitude of life-threatening medical conditions.
Who Are the Manufacturers Behind Amyl Guard?
Amyl Guard is the result of a successful collaboration between Lauren Wilson, a North Carolina-based nutritionist, and Nina Suzuki, a biochemist. Nina introduced Nina to potential anti-amylase substances found in white kidney beans, and Goya (bitter melons), both popular Japanese appetizer foods.
Amyl Guard is among the first products offered under Nutraville, a relatively new brand company specializing in natural supplements for various personal needs.
What is the best way to lose weight?
Amyl Guard is an amylase inhibitor and works to reduce the body’s unbalanced production. Our bodies produce amylase when we eat our daily meals. It passes them through our organs, and out our bodies. Most enzymes are secreted from the pancreas and our salivary glands. Best Prescription Appetite Suppressant
As we age, our amylase secretions increase. This causes an increase in amylase secretions, which can lead to increased body fat and increased calories. If we ignore signs like these, it might be harder to lose those extra amounts of weight as efficiently as possible. Worse, excessive weight loss can lead to serious medical conditions, including obesity, and issues with organs, especially the pancreas.
To prevent such things from happening in the first place, Amyl Guard’s formulation uses four amylase blockers, each containing a wide array of impressive and nourishing properties. When combined, they create a powerful solution that can help you lose weight healthily.
You will see an increase in amylase production and your body’s conversion of extra fat to carbohydrates. This will make you more active and more motivated to eat what you want, without any restrictions.
Not only can you experience an extra metabolic boost with Amyl Guard. It can also treat issues with chronic inflammation so you won’t feel exhausted most of the time. In addition, it prevents you from the imminent risk of high blood sugar levels.
The Key Ingredients
We know now that Amyl Guard contains four amylase blockers that make up a powerful solution against weight gain issues. But what exactly are they? Continue reading to learn more about each one!
These are the key ingredients in the formulation of the supplement:
- White kidney beans. As previously mentioned, they are common appetizer delicacies widely eaten in Japan before any meal. They are well-known for their amylase inhibitor properties, which reduce deep-seated fats in the body and give you more energy. They also have anti-inflammatory properties that can help you protect yourself against chronic diseases.
- Bitter melon extract. Bitter melon is another popular and delicious appetizer amongst the Japanese, especially in Okinawa. Although both are amylase-blockers, they share similar characteristics to white kidney beans. However, one has been proven more effective than the others. The extract contains a well-composed mixture of compounds that results in faster fat metabolism. It’s also rich in vitamin C and other minerals such as iron, making it a potential remedy against various illnesses.
- Chromium picolinate. This amylase-blocking compound contains a variety of fat-erasing nutrients and metabolism-boosting nutrients that help accelerate the conversion of dormant cholesterol to energy. It’s also effective in solving a wide range of diabetes-related issues and concerns, from glucose levels down to problems with appetite.
- Berberine. Found in a handful of plants from European barberry to tree turmeric, berberine, like chromium picolinate, helps fix a variety of symptoms caused directly or indirectly by diabetes – like high insulin and cholesterol levels, for instance – on top of its properties as an amylase inhibitor. Berberine is a traditional East Asian medicine that can help people with weight problems lose up to 15% of the body mass index (BMI). Best Prescription Appetite Suppressant
Amyl Guard: How effective is it? The Evidence Behind the Supplement
Four of Amyl Guard’s key components have each been thoroughly researched and tested to prove they can help in weight loss and body maintenance. These experiments have shown promising results.
One study, for instance, saw how extracted juices from the bitter melon vegetable could effectively help reduce accumulated fats in the human body and adipocytes or fat cells. Similar yet impressive results have been shown in other studies, which further confirms the power of bitter melon for weight loss.
White kidney beans, meanwhile, are found to contain isoforms of alpha-amylase inhibitors, which perfectly explains why you can easily spot them in some popular weight loss supplements as one of the main ingredients. Another study found that the body’s fat was significantly lower when the extract from these legumes is used than a placebo.
Amyl Guard, based on all we know, can have many effects that ultimately help one’s weight loss efforts.
- It can help you shed the subcutaneous and visceral fats in your body, by metabolizing them to fuel for energy.
- The combination of four natural amylase inhibitors makes it more powerful and motivating to get you moving, no matter how intense or fun.
- The process lowers your glucose and cholesterol levels, which makes you less likely to develop heart disease or other health problems.
- It reduces your excess cravings for food and drinks to a manageable minimum – no more having to feel constantly hungry at any chance!
- Its nutrient-rich qualities help accelerate the absorption and utilization of vitamins, minerals, as well as allowing you to enjoy any type of food.
- You can also detoxify your digestive system and organs, and remove any inflammation that could hinder their progress. This will allow you to have healthier body functions.
- You’ll be able not only to lose fats more efficiently but also build leaner muscles. Best Prescription Appetite Suppressant
The Side Effects
Amyl Guard is safe to eat because it does not contain any GMOs, add-ons or habit-forming substances. With that in mind, harmful side effects should be expected – from most of the reviews we found, we have not been able to spot any cause for concern.
However, just because Amyl Guard is safe doesn’t mean it can’t always potentially cause byproducts. Nutraville has warned users that these adverse effects might take effect either in the event of an overdose or if the capsules are taken beyond the expiry date. Users with underlying medical conditions might also experience side effects if they take the supplement without their doctor’s consent.
If you are considering Amyl Guard for weight loss, Nutraville recommends that you adhere to its specific precautions.
- Only adults over the age of 18 can take this supplement. The product is not recommended for minors below 18 years of age.
- It is not suitable for pregnant and actively breastfeeding individuals.
- Amyl Guard is not recommended for people with certain medical conditions, or those who are taking prescription medications from their doctor.
- Beware of unauthorized dupes! Legitimate stocks are only available on its official website and not anywhere else; if you buy from other places, there is a strong chance that they may be fake.
How to Take Amyl Guard
Nutraville recommends that you take two capsules of Amyl Guard daily. They should be consumed as an appetizer between 15 and 30 minutes before you eat any meal, breakfast or dinner. With that taken into consideration, one 60-capsule bottle’s worth of the supplement will last you for a month.
Amyl Guard is a great product that will help you see significant changes in your body. Some users have once reported that they shed up to five pounds in their first weeks alone! There is a good chance that you will lose between 10 and 15 pounds after three to six months of consistent use. However, this can vary depending on your lifestyle and diet.
Prices and where to buy
As previously mentioned, you can only find authentic stocks of Amyl Guard on its official website at www.amylguard.com. You won’t be able to find these anywhere else, from marketplaces such as Amazon and Walmart or even physical retailers.
The website offers the option to choose from any of these packages:
- A trial package: 1 bottle for $59 with a minimal shipping charge
- Most popular: A 3-bottle package starting at $147 (49/bottle), plus minimal shipping fees
- Best Value: Six-pack bundle at $174 (29/bottle) with free shipping within the US contingent and two bonus gifts Best Prescription Appetite Suppressant
Get a Free Bonus Product
Amyl Guard’s 6-bottle bundle includes free shipping and two Nutraville books and videos as a bonus. These items are originally valued at a total of $114. Let’s now take a closer look at the bonuses.
- Skinny Carb Cookbook. This book contains tons of recipes for healthy eating. As the title suggests, most of these exciting ideas are designed to not just be rich in carbohydrates but also eaten guilt-free. You will also learn about the three “living nutrients” that prevent fat accumulation in your body’s curves and crevices.
- Skinny Solution Meditations. This video wellness program includes four powerful meditation techniques that will help you reprogramme your subconscious to lose weight. Here, you’ll learn to deal with stress from cravings and unresolved emotions, identify what’s making your relationship with food unhealthy and break it down, and keep your thoughts in full control in favor of a night of better sleep, peace of mind, and a worthwhile sense of living.
The Final Verdict on Amyl Guard
From the overwhelmingly positive reception to the risk-free bonus deals (both financially and physically), Nutraville’s Amyl Guard supplement proves time and time again that it can bring wondrous changes to your body. You don’t just receive significant and noticeable results. You will also feel energized and have a better sense of self. You can even eat without feeling any sign of guilt!
It’s worth noting, though, that while you may enjoy paying for multi-bottle bundles problem-free, the price of only one bottle may cost a lot for some – and the shipping fees accosting to the total payment won’t help it either.
We still consider Amyl Guard to be something worth trying. Whether you want to use it or not, the final answer may be up to your jurisdiction. But using a unique approach like amylase inhibitors to your weight loss regimen won’t hurt at all!
FAQ Best Prescription Appetite Suppressant
Is Amyl Guard covered by a money back guarantee?
You’ll be pleased to know that all authentic Amyl Guard stocks are backed with a 100% money-back guarantee policy that lasts up to 365 days or a full year! Nutraville is certain that this supplement will deliver significant results. If you are unsure, Nutraville has a customer service hotline that you can call anytime.
Where can I get a refund? Who do I turn to whenever I have an inquiry about the product?
If you have questions, concerns, or anything else in mind about Amyl Guard, you may either approach its customer support e-mail at email@example.com or send letters or products to the following address: 285 Northeast Ave Tallmadge, OH 44278
How long will it take to receive my orders from Nutraville/Amyl Guard?
If you live in the US, your orders will be processed and packed within three to five business days, while shipping will take five to seven days before it reaches your address. It may take up three weeks for orders from outside the US.
Who is Amyl Guard for?
Amyl Guard is recommended to those who want to lose weight but don’t have the time or desire to change their diet.
This is a great choice for people who have been following a strict diet. The amylase-blocking formula can speed up the process and produce equally quick results.