Nutraville’s Amyl Guard is one of the latest weight loss supplements slowly gaining traction and into the consciousness of those trying to lose unnecessary fat! Initially inspired by a handful of popular Japanese delicacies, it works to target the enzymes responsible for bulking up layers upon layers of fat throughout your body in exchange for more energy, a life free from stress and diseases, and a well-balanced craving for food.
Although the idea of this new weight-loss solution sounds promising, you might be wondering what enzymes are involved. What are they doing to cause such things? And how much does Amyl Guard cost?
This concise review will answer all of these questions and more. Continue reading to find out if this is worth it!
If you prefer a visual review, Thomas has posted a video from Leonardo Santos. To get a comprehensive overview of Amyl Guard, you may still want to check out our article below.
What is Amyl Guard? Amyl Guard Reviews Consumer Reports
Nutraville Amyl Guard, a natural dietary supplement, aims to reduce fats and excess calories in the body. It targets high levels of amylase which is one of the main causes of weight gain. It is formulated with organic, scientifically-proven, and non-habit-forming components. It helps to increase your body’s response to burning fats. This is especially important as you get older and your weight loss-related metabolic rate slows down.
Amyl Guard, fondly advertised as a “5-second Japanese appetizer,” allows you to enjoy any kind of food without needing to worry about gaining a few pounds in the process – its excellent properties help prevent the amylase from adding up and breaking down all the carbohydrates in the body into extra calories and fats. You’ll feel more energetic and vibrant despite age changes.
Amyl Guard is available in a 60-capsule capsule bottle. Some users reported losing 11 pounds in just 14 days and others loosing up to 57 pounds over a period of time. Not only is this supplement able to help you get back to a slimming figure, but also enough to intervene in a multitude of life-threatening medical conditions.
Who Are the Manufacturers Behind Amyl Guard?
Amyl Guard is the result of a successful collaboration between Lauren Wilson, a North Carolina-based nutritionist, and Nina Suzuki, a biochemist. Nina introduced Nina to potential anti-amylase substances found in white kidney beans, and Goya (bitter melons), both popular Japanese appetizer foods.
Amyl Guard is among the first products offered under Nutraville, a relatively new brand company specializing in natural supplements for various personal needs.
How Does It Work for Weight Loss?
Amyl Guard, as its role as an amylase inhibitor suggests, works to break down the unbalanced production of amylase enzymes within the body. Our bodies produce amylase when we eat our daily meals. It passes them through our organs, and out our bodies. The pancreas and salivary glands secrete most enzymes. Amyl Guard Reviews Consumer Reports
As we age, our amylase secretions increase. This causes an increase in amylase secretions, which can lead to increased body fat and increased calories. If we ignore signs like these, it might be harder to lose those extra amounts of weight as efficiently as possible. Even worse, too many of those may cause concerning medical conditions and diagnoses such as obesity and organ issues, particularly the pancreas.
Amyl Guard contains four amylase inhibitors, each with a variety of nourishing and impressive properties. This prevents such problems from ever happening. They can be combined to create a powerful combination that can help you lose weight.
Your amylase production levels are brought back to balance, and the extra fat lining up along your body converts back to carbohydrates, making you more active and motivated to eat whatever you want without anything stopping you.
Amyl Guard can give you an additional metabolic boost. It can also treat issues with chronic inflammation so you won’t feel exhausted most of the time. In addition, it prevents you from the imminent risk of high blood sugar levels.
The Key Ingredients
We know now that Amyl Guard contains four amylase blockers that make up a powerful solution against weight gain issues. What are they exactly? Keep reading to find out about each of them in further detail!
The key ingredients of the supplement’s formulation include the following:
- White kidney beans. As previously mentioned, they are common appetizer delicacies widely eaten in Japan before any meal. They are well-known for their amylase inhibitor properties, which reduce deep-seated fats in the body and give you more energy. These beans also contain anti-inflammation properties to help protect you against chronic illnesses.
- Bitter melon extract. Bitter melon is another popular and delicious appetizer amongst the Japanese, especially in Okinawa. It shares similar traits with white kidney beans as they are both amylase blockers in their own right, although one has shown to be more effective than the other. The extract contains a well-composed mixture of compounds that results in faster fat metabolism. It is also high in vitamin C, iron, and other minerals. This makes it an effective remedy for many illnesses.
- Chromium picolinate. This amylase-blocking compound is packed with fat-erasing and metabolism-boosting nutrients to help speed up the conversion from dormant lipids to fuel for energy. It’s also effective in solving a wide range of diabetes-related issues and concerns, from glucose levels down to problems with appetite.
- Berberine. Berberine is found in a few plants, including European barberry and tree turmeric. It helps to fix many symptoms that are directly or indirectly caused by diabetes, such as high insulin levels and cholesterol. Berberine is a traditional East Asian medicine that can help people with weight problems lose up to 15% of the body mass index (BMI). Amyl Guard Reviews Consumer Reports
Amyl Guard: How effective is it? Evidence behind the Supplement
Each of the four key components of Amyl Guard have been thoroughly researched to show that they are effective in weight loss and maintaining a healthy body. The results from those experimentations are, fortunately, overwhelmingly positive and promising.
One study, for instance, saw how extracted juices from the bitter melon vegetable could effectively help reduce accumulated fats in the human body and adipocytes or fat cells. Similar yet impressive results have been shown in other studies, which further confirms the power of bitter melon for weight loss.
The white kidney beans contain alpha-amylase inhibitors in their isoforms. This is why they are often included as a main ingredient in popular weight loss products. Another study found that the body’s fat was significantly lower when the extract from these legumes is used than a placebo.
Amyl Guard, based on all we know, can have many effects that ultimately help one’s weight loss efforts.
- It can help you shed the subcutaneous and visceral fats in your body, by metabolizing them to fuel for energy.
- Thanks to its combined power of four natural amylase blockers, you get to be more active and motivated to do whatever you like, whether it be an intense workout or a fun activity.
- Your glucose and cholesterol levels are lowered in the process, making you less prone to concerning health issues such as diabetes and heart diseases.
- It reduces your excess cravings for food and drinks to a manageable minimum – no more having to feel constantly hungry at any chance!
- Its nutrient-rich qualities help accelerate the absorption and utilization of vitamins, minerals, as well as allowing you to enjoy any type of food.
- Your digestive system and organs are further detoxified and free from any inflammation that may hurt their progress, giving way to healthier body functions.
- You’ll be able not only to lose fats more efficiently but also build leaner muscles. Amyl Guard Reviews Consumer Reports
The Side Effects
Amyl Guard is safe to eat because it does not contain any GMOs, add-ons or habit-forming substances. It is normal to expect side effects, but most reviews that we reviewed did not indicate any concern.
Amyl Guard can cause side effects, even though it is considered safe. Nutraville has warned users that these adverse effects might take effect either in the event of an overdose or if the capsules are taken beyond the expiry date. Side effects may also occur in users who have underlying medical conditions.
If you are considering Amyl Guard for weight loss, Nutraville recommends that you adhere to its specific precautions.
- Only adults over the age of 18 can take this supplement. Minors under that range will need to refrain from taking the product.
- It is not recommended for women who are pregnant or actively breastfeeding.
- Amyl Guard is not recommended for people with certain medical conditions, or those who are taking prescription medications from their doctor.
- Avoid unauthorized dupes Stocks that are legitimate are only available through the official website. If you purchase from any other place, there’s a good chance they could be fake.
How to Take Amyl Guardian
Nutraville recommends that you take two capsules of Amyl Guard daily. They should be consumed as an appetizer between 15 and 30 minutes before you eat any meal, breakfast or dinner. With that taken into consideration, one 60-capsule bottle’s worth of the supplement will last you for a month.
Use Amyl Guard regularly, and you’ll soon notice significant results and changes to your body. One user reported losing up to five pounds in the first week. There is a good chance that you will lose between 10 and 15 pounds after three to six months of consistent use. However, this can vary depending on your lifestyle and diet.
Where to Buy and Pricing
As previously mentioned, you can only find authentic stocks of Amyl Guard on its official website at www.amylguard.com. These products are not available on any other marketplaces, such as Amazon or Walmart, or physical retailers.
According to the website, you may opt to purchase any of the following offered packages:
- A trial package: 1 bottle for $59 with a minimal shipping charge
- Most Popular: Three-bottle package for a total of $147 ($49/bottle) plus minimal shipping fees
- Best Value: Six-pack bundle for a total of $174 ($29/bottle), including free shipping within the contingent US and two free bonus gifts Amyl Guard Reviews Consumer Reports
Get a Free Bonus Product
Amyl Guard’s 6-bottle bundle includes free shipping and two Nutraville books and videos as a bonus. These items are originally valued at a total of $114. Let’s now take a closer look at the bonuses.
- The Skinny Carb Cookbook. This book contains tons of recipes for healthy eating. These delicious ideas can be eaten guilt-free and are rich in carbohydrates, as the title implies. In addition, you will learn the three “living nutrient foods” that further prevent the fat from accumulating along the curves and crevices of your body.
- Skinny Solution Meditations. This video wellness program includes four powerful meditation techniques that will help you reprogramme your subconscious to lose weight. Here, you’ll learn to deal with stress from cravings and unresolved emotions, identify what’s making your relationship with food unhealthy and break it down, and keep your thoughts in full control in favor of a night of better sleep, peace of mind, and a worthwhile sense of living.
Our Final Verdict on Amyl Guard
Nutraville’s Amyl Guard supplement has a proven track record of bringing amazing changes to your body, from the overwhelming positive reception to the no-risk bonus deals (both financial and otherwise). Not only will you see significant, noticeable changes in your body, but also other benefits. You’ll also be given a new sense of life and motivation to do whatever you wish. You can even eat without feeling any sign of guilt!
While multi-bottle packages may seem like a great deal, it is worth noting that the cost of one bottle can be quite expensive for some. Shipping fees will also add to the total amount.
Regardless, we still see Amyl Guard as something truly worth trying. It is up to you to decide if you want to use it. But using a unique approach like amylase inhibitors to your weight loss regimen won’t hurt at all!
FAQ Amyl Guard Reviews Consumer Reports
Is Amyl Guard covered by a money back guarantee?
All authentic Amyl Guard stock are covered by a money back guarantee of up to 100% for any reason. This policy can be used for as long as 365 days, or a whole year. Nutraville is confident that the supplement can give you significant results. However, if you feel like something’s lacking, you may approach its customer service hotline anytime!
Where can I ask for a refund? Who do I turn to whenever I have an inquiry about the product?
If you have questions, concerns, or anything else in mind about Amyl Guard, you may either approach its customer support e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or send letters or products to the following address: 285 Northeast Ave Tallmadge, OH 44278
How long will it take to receive my orders from Nutraville/Amyl Guard?
If you live in the US, your orders will be processed and packed within three to five business days, while shipping will take five to seven days before it reaches your address. It may take up three weeks for orders from outside the US.
For whom is Amyl Guard?
Amyl Guard is recommended to those who want to lose weight but don’t have the time or desire to change their diet.
It’s also ideal for those who are otherwise diligently following a strict health regimen, as the amylase-blocking formulation can help speed up the process and create equally fast results.